Pitch me your ideas for a horror game

Pitch me your ideas for a horror game

Attached: 345ac04bc6d1804d035ae05c14d037ef--creepy-photography-horror-photography.jpg (236x354, 13.76K)

>alone
>at night
>location is Detroit

You are a shy 13 year old boy and you missed the last school day before a break and you came back to a project assigned on said day being due. The teacher just called your name to present.

It's a standard 'guy trapped in a dangerous haunted place where you can't fight, just hide.
But the main difference if you have the assistance and company of a weird ghost girl who possesses you.

The ghost would look like the night sky if it was a liquid and in the form of an emaciated girl.
she possesses you and you're goal if to survive and to accomplish whatever thing she needs. Maybe she needs to find peace to stop being a ghost or some shit

and for the sequel
>alone
>at night
>location is brazil

Boo

You survive life in 2022.

I still get nightmares like this and i'm a grown ass man :(

>AY YO WHITE BOY YOU LOST?

You play as a basement dwelling incel unable to cope with a world that is passing you by as you cling to your naive childhood worldviews

can you fuck her in the end?

Put black people in the game

Attached: black-guy-racist.gif (496x280, 3.46M)

and for the sequel, you become brainwashed into thinking you're a woman, so you cut your dick off and start dressing like one, deep down knowing that you will never be one, and everyone that looks like you will see you as an abomination, despite pretending to be kind and accepting

Imagine you're walking home late at night in a sparsely populated neighbourhood.
When suddenly a black person approaches you and asks if he can "borrow you phone real fast"

First person VR.
You're a kid in line at the supermarket. There's a huge line behind you, but only one person in front of you. Your mother has already placed half of the groceries on the belt and then says she forgot something and will be right back. The person in front leaves. Your mother took her purse.

>sure bro, don't use all my credits xd

Attached: GQ-India-Old-Nokia-phones-2.jpg (1920x2120, 585.61K)

Well she is already inside of you for most of the game.

>stuck in a 3rd world country
>country is a war torn hellhole with genocide sticking its foot in the doorway
>travel by night
>sleep by day
>time to escape draining by the day

>lust provoking image

Survival horror game
Same team as Alien: Isolation
Jurassic Park
The game takes place in the entirety of isla sorna, going through the different run down enclosures and maybe some open area linear driving segments for the fuckhuge mobs and spectacle

Kind of like Argentina in the 70s