I literally only like the first Dark Souls

I literally only like the first Dark Souls
I dont like any other fucking fromsoft games
wtf do I supposed to do

Attached: 1582409989559.gif (712x885, 44.3K)

Realize 2 was the best one all along

>wtf do I supposed to do
Understand that you're based.

DS2 is the best game narratively but it feels like actual ass to play, the physics are just too different. at least 3 felt like I was playing DS1 even though its nothing but a bunch of pandering and derivative dribble

Play Nioh 2

It's fine and there is nothing wrong with it.
Not a Souls example but I only like the first Valkyrie Profile game and I don't see the following games as real sequels (or games worth playing) even when people claim that 2 is the best in the series.

Souls and Nioh are mutually exclusive. He won't like Nioh if he's a Dark Souls 1 fan.

Kill yourself, unironically
Let me explain
Only a drone would like DS1 but dislike literally every other game. In short, you are an NPC that has been conditioned into liking the most popular game

Attached: 1637182266373.jpg (1062x620, 126.88K)

>anime poster
Opinion discarded.

same but for armored core 4 instead

Play that one then. I dunno.

your point would make sense if he were talking about DS3
>your image is more befitting my post than your own

You try Demon Souls?

What a retarded post.

>Only a drone would like DS1 but dislike literally every other game. In short, you are an NPC that has been conditioned into liking the most popular game
but he's talking about DS1 you fucking retard

You're alright man

Attached: 1645745642854.gif (640x640, 2.89M)

I only liked Demon's Souls and Bloodborne, but Elden Ring is pretty okay.
The whole Dark trilogy is cursed, each game being either woefully unfinished or terribly derivative.

>never played any dark souls game
>even the first one is forever "newfag shit" in my mind

back to facebook you go

Attached: 1616142213543.png (290x604, 217.43K)

Because it's true. The games aren't that old, and their fanbase - especially on Any Forums - is of the new school where you have to hate absolutely everything but die for the thing you like or else the mentally ill tranny basedboy cuckold blackedlovers will win.

3 is the only one I actively dislike.

kinda same bro. except i like demons souls and elden ring. they will never make a game as good as ds1 though so its unlucky for you.

DS1, Bloodborne - Kino
Sekiro, Demons Souls - Great
DS3, Elden Ring - Decent
DS2 - Mediocre

Simple as.

Same, but Bloodborne...
I think it was a mistake to start playing Souls games with that one, I absolutely loved it, but I wanted to finish all the DaS games after I played it and before I move to Sekiro and Elden Ring eventually, but holy shit, Dark Souls 1 just feels so fucking boring...I cant push myself through it, I play for 2 hours and get absolutely bored...

Attached: PISSENING.png (2534x1380, 3.7M)

holy kek just look at these mutts

disgusting newfag