She was really cute and none of you guys gave her game a chance for more than 25 minutes

She was really cute and none of you guys gave her game a chance for more than 25 minutes.

Attached: parvati_cropped.jpg (1400x1400, 226.35K)

I prefer her Cyberpunk 2077 counterpart, at least I can fuck that

Attached: latest[1].png (370x600, 410.08K)

25 minutes is all the game is good for. Once you get out of Edgewater it goes to shit. And once Parvati meets Junlei her entire character is about going on a date with Junlei.

Annoying isn't a good personality trait. 90% of the time I took the robot and the religion guy.

>asexual dyke
Sawyer can suck it

I did that solely for the Sam & Max joke. Everyone else was shit. The tossball kid was an ass, the black chick was annoying, Parvati was cute at first but again after Junlei she has no personality. Ellie was ok I guess

Ellie was ok.

>lesbian that doesnt even date you if youre female
Everyone in that crew was unbearable
What a garbage game

This
It was an even bigger disappointment than Cyberkek imo

No, she sucked.
>drop the story about the dead dad to have a giant autistic questline about an asexual dyke date
Every quest in this game is bad.

The game looked like shit so I didn't buy it.

Stopped her from hooking up with that bitch at the space station.

Attached: 1601763416434.jpg (800x450, 37.05K)

mutt face is disgusting

>le lesbian but also asexual mutt woman
yeah, so cute

Hey, me too. I actually liked the priest and the janitor bot.

mutt

Attached: ew84q.jpg (768x404, 22.67K)

It was only bigger cause everyone was hyping it up to be a Fallout killer after the horrendous release of 76. Had it been released beforehand, people would not have even hyped it up as much.

What game? I need to know so I can avoid

Outer Worlds. Not to be confused with Outer Wilds, which is a GOOD game.

I did and I liked the game, but let's be honest her childish naivety got annoying fast and it was probably fake

She was ugly, autistic and immediatly changed her personality to extremely loud obnoxious "asexual dyke"

The only good thing about the Felix and I couldn't eat his ass and fuck him raw along with Vicar. So fuck u.

Attached: Chairman's Remains.jpg (1920x1080, 227.56K)

>this
>cute
lmao what the fuck, this is just some ugly fucking mutt.
Zoomers are literal subhumans.

She’s an asexual lesbian. But sure, she was cute. I played through the whole thing and I can’t say it was worth it.