MASTER CHESS PLAYER NINTENDO

Attached: 685p6a.jpg (500x680, 73.04K)

But if the game came out on its intended date anyway, wouldn't people STILL associate the game with the real world war, meaning that the same thing happens?

Attached: c27.png (660x574, 89.26K)

No not even a little. No one was associating it with the war at all outside of a couple people on the fan discord. I seriously, tremendously doubt any big comparisons would have been made. Now they're assured.

>No one was associating it with the war at all outside of a couple people on the fan discord.
I dunno about that. I feel that even if a small amount of people associated the game with the real war, then eventually it would spread across the internet until virtually everybody who knew about both the game and the real war would make the comparison, thus creating the same affect as delaying it because of the real war.

Either way, it's a lose-lose situation, as I feel Nintendo (and WayForward for that matter) couldn't see the thing coming anyway. After all, Advance Wars came out the day before 9/11 (which was a surprise attack nobody saw coming) in Japan, so it's really a case beyond their control.

Sure, delaying it sucks, but I feel ignoring the real war entirely and releasing it anyway would just make the same thing happen.

>even if a small amount of people associated the game with the real war, then eventually it would spread across the internet until virtually everybody who knew about both the game and the real war would make the comparison, thus creating the same affect as delaying it because of the real war.

this is the most mentally retarded take ever. No, this would not have happened. At the very most, at the VERY most some unpopular game journalists might have made a quick mention about it in their articles, and they would have gotten buried under a pile of other articles that wouldn't have made the comparison. Just fuck off with this shit.

If they had continued with the way they had before they would have gotten away with an absolute minimal amount of PR negativity, now that they have themselves come out and made the comparison completely and utterly unprompted this game is forever associated with it forever to everyone ever. The difference in the outcomes between the two decisions is night and day.

Furthermore they are only delaying the inevitable. This war will be going on for another decade at least. So the decision really comes down to this: do they release the game at all or do they cancel it outright?

Canceling it would be fucking retarded, so they should obviously release it. What does delaying it when it will ultimately need to be released during the war REALLY FUCKING ACHEIVE?

Well, they achieved a greater amount of negative PR than they would have received in the first place by an extremely massive amount. They achieved canceling all their preorders and losing the patience of a lot of people who were looking forward to this in the next 30 motherfucking days who now wont see it for at least a year. They achieved probably much less profits overall due to this, and maybe now have undershot their profit goal for the game.

They just need the next thing to come along in the news cycle so people stop caring. Haven't had a good case of school shootings or police brutality in a while.

What game faggot?

Advance wars remake
It’s a shitty remake so nothing of value was lost

why would this war in particular make advance war tasteless? there's wars everywhere on earth, constantly, when the previous advance war games were released there were wars going on for sure

complete retardation, it seems that people just react to stimuli now they see some shit online or on tv and they automatically follow instructions

Story of AW1 starts with blue moon (russia) trying to annex parts of it's neighbor orange star.

its possible to care about both things at once. I hope Ukraine wins and I support them in whatever way a regular dude living half a world away can support them, but that war and this game have no relation to each other and people need to stop forcing these relations to happen. It's mental retardation of the highest level. Learn to separate video games from real life people.

>lots of people
>advance wars
Why are you faggots acting like the series wasn't dead for a decade for a reason?

Goddamn you guys are retarded.

>delaying it
the cancelled preorders and took the eshop page down, the war will continue for months and years.
it's officially shitcanned

>I seriously, tremendously doubt any big comparisons would have been made. Now they're assured.
are you insane? see

who was looking forward to that mobile tier abortion?

Plenty of people who aren't screaming little bitches like you clowns.

the reason they keep getting away with it is because faggots like you can't consooming

"Getting away with" what? Making things that trigger you? You'd fly off the handle no matetr what because rage and anger are all you people know anymore. Normal people don't look at the remake and start ripping their dicks off in fury over "BLACK SOLDIERS WHITE GENOCIDE! CALARTS RAPING MY CHILDHOOD! WAYFORWARD WOKE LIBERALS!".

i wanna see lash

keep swinging at those strawmen user. You might get a hit eventually.

Attached: 1642290105921.png (800x550, 35.09K)

>strawmen
>every Any Forums thread about the remake cries about the black soldiers and the art style
Don't project your stupidity, user.