Complain about not getting an update

>complain about not getting an update
>never say what they want from an update
Well, what do you want so bad?

Attached: team-fortress-2-637105327451683922_logo.png (512x512, 8.19K)

how about reverting all the retarded nerfs they gave to fun weapons to appease 0.5% of the games population?

THE FUCKING BOTS YOU RETARDED NIGGER
FIX ALL THE BROKEN SHIT
AND FUCK SNIPER IN THE ASS
THIS HAS BEEN VOCAL FOR YEARS

Name one

this. give me back the sandman, the babyface, the caber, and the dead ringer+yer combo

I just want a new heavy weapon

I want spy buff.

Attached: 1471432607704.png (500x750, 490K)

>caring about TF2 when Overwatch exists
lmao

i know this is bait but man… overwatch sucks actual ass. i’m sort of baffled that people still play it

>MyM was a response to OW
Was Overwatch the real tr2killer?

Complete revert of every balance change up to and including the one that removed set bonuses.

its because you can get the fag dominating your ass banned permanently if you cry hard enough, for toxicity reasons
the only people I know who play overwatch are women and their orbiters for this reason

Overwatch raped TF2 so hard Valve deliberately does nothing about the bots in TF2 just so it appears to still have players lmao

Ullapool caber.

rollback to the first christmas update
we can worry about adding new things after we fix everything they fucked up since then

rework demoman and soldier

Attached: 1646804899899.png (1950x4300, 913.85K)

>People actually want crits removed
Muh comp is partially the reason this game is dead
Just get rid of the bots keep the game fun

>you can get the fag dominating your ass banned permanently if you cry hard enough
Sounds based to me

Attached: 1636677179799.png (457x512, 79K)

We have always wanted crits removed, you're new

1. Performance optimization
2. Removing bots (install a captcha ffs)
3. New weapons (mainly for medic and heavy who are played nearly the same no matter which weapons you use)
4. Quality of life (i.e. better voting/kicking system, a more dynamic map rotation, improvement of the balance algorithm, soldier's left hand on original, all kinds of things)
5. An actual decent tutorial for megaretards
6. Final comic issue
7. Balance (nerf demoknight, buff spy etc)

In no particular order.

Attached: reve.png (1600x900, 609.44K)

I'm old as shit what's wrong with crits

M16 w/ M203 for Soldier

>we
and you have the nerve to call someone else a newfag, lmfao

All previous updates to be removed

Despite how much Any Forums calls him a faggot, they have never been able to refute a single one of his arguments for removing random crits. Only thing I’ve ever heard of is “ITS A CASUAL GAME” which makes no since considering it is not fun for you most of the time that it is brought into play from either side and they reward higher skilled players even more than the game already does

Honestly what I want probably couldn't just be fixed by an update, but undoing some of the stupid fucking nerfs made to appeal to youtubers could be a start.
Other than that, maybe finally add the jump pads to engineer, maybe on a new pda.
Maybe add a koth with mannpower powerups.

Attached: 1320-0-91230-9132-953081.gif (200x200, 1.05M)

the sandman

Forgot pic

Attached: 9CD1D654-EC89-478F-955C-FEF2FDED4892.jpg (900x900, 92.18K)

Instantly presuming your demands are correct and other people are obligated to prove you wrong is just saying you don't believe enough in your idea to justify it.

stun mechanics have no place in a competitive fps

hatcucks are retarded, more news at 11
Overwatch was made with competitive in mind and brought in more money and players in a month than TF2 did in a decade

>hypocrite compfag bitches about the only mechanic that can put a stop to his smurfing pubstomps because its rng that he cant control
lmao
also yeah, it is a casual game, it was designed to be an unbalanced casual game. want a balanced comp experience? go play csgo. not everything needs to cater to your autistic needs
t bait