Red dead redemption 1 was good, red dead redemption 2 was a pile of shit, agree or disagree?

Red dead redemption 1 was good, red dead redemption 2 was a pile of shit, agree or disagree?

Attached: Red_Dead_Redemption.jpg (284x351, 155.92K)

Both amazing companion piece's. Drop the bias.

This thread again?

fpbp

>Drop the bias
2's story sucked balls and there's been no good content added to the game, rdr1 had better multiplayer options too

Red Dead 1 has Undead Nightmare. 2 has... horse balls?

>the entire island chapter
Literally fuck rdr2, noped the fuck out after the hot air balloon mission never beating the game.

I want Fallout 3 schizo to compare both RDR games.

Shark cards

How come rdr2 doesn't have the shootouts like in rdr1 where the two teams face off for a duel before the match starts? That was fucking awesome

I'll agree when it comes to the multiplayer and lack of single player dlc, everything else about the game is great

because nu-Rockstar is soulless

>everything else about the game is great
You really going to sit there and claim this when you had to endure the entire island chapter? The story was so boring, being able to travel to mexico in rdr1 added so much more opportunities for story and multiplayer

>you can only play poker with friends in a private lobby
Fuck you rockstar

cry moar

Im not crying, I'm playing rdr1

I liked Guarma but there should have been a warning you are going to be stuck on an island for sure

It's funny how they tried so hard to make you feel bad for the token black guy, such a dull meaningless character

why?

I don't even see a point in asking, the whole chapter was unnecessary filler

how was it unnecessary?

GTA 5 was a msitake. RockShart got too fucking greedy slurping money from zoomer consoomers now the only content they'll ever release is fucking shark cards, buckaroo bucks, and anything related to 'current title online'

Why was it necessary? Rockstar could've set something up with mexico which would've made more sense than a stupid island in bumfuck nowhere you can't visit again.

How does that make it unnecessary?

Probably because Javier was public enemy no 1 in Mexico and it served as a vehicle to show the player that even with his new start to sell mangoes Dutch was just conning everybody.