Comfy Elden Ring Thread

Post anything Elden Ring related

Attached: 2022-03-05 00_21_03-Greenshot.png (1920x1080, 3.74M)

oooooohhhhhhhhhh elden ring

EL-DEN RING

Attached: 20220309113600_1.jpg (1920x1080, 533.08K)

I'm a bit done with greatswords and big axes and hammers. But I don't want to play katanas since I already did and it's just too easy.

Attached: 2022-03-10 02_40_22-Greenshot.png (1920x1080, 3.26M)

You HAVE gotten your Plat right?

>Plat
I'm white so I play on PC, but yes I have all achievements.

>I'm white
Hues aren't white, sorry bro.

why is the tree so red

Attached: 20220308000150_1.jpg (1920x1080, 400.36K)

>31 hours played
>only beat Godrick just now
I hate open world.
I could be playing on my 3rd character in any other Souls game.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.31M)

Slight spoilers:

I found Blaidd down the well. Lit the lights and fought the boss down there. Spoke to the person he suggested. Should I continue on with the main quest or am I missing something?

on the contrary, I wouldn't keep playing if it weren't open world. DS and Bloodborne seem a lot more unforgiving

What are some non-Mimic Tear ashes I can utilize? I'm wanting to do a second playthrough where I don't kill Radahn.

Attached: putrid_corpse_ashes_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 18.9K)

when will there be DLC? finished game three times already and bored as fuck

Attached: eldenring.png (488x628, 608.87K)

any of the legendary ashes are OP

has somebody found a way to progress Kenneth's quest? Otherwise I'm just gonna kill him for that golden seed.

unprotected sex with Fia!

Attached: MIYAZAKI.webm (1280x720, 2.08M)

Your eyes turn yellow and the iris becomes reptilian when you start using dragon spells. That weeb in limgrave was right.

Attached: 416645F5-7862-43C3-AADE-CA1E6F271600.jpg (3840x2160, 789.61K)

>host summons twice for his first time
>at least skips cutscene
>enzyke decay him and just fuck around
how goes your co ops bros

Attached: ELDEN RING_replay_2022.03.10-10.51.webm (642x360, 2.93M)

continue

>This board is for the posting of video game "general" threads, which are long-term, recurring threads about a specific topic.
GO TO you bitch nigger

Just enjoy the game bro, it's a once in a decade experience.

the tree is burning and now I am in the ashen capital, did I miss out on any boss? I did fia's quest

It's good, but I don't find open world games to be impressive, so I don't consider it amazing.

>make second character
>rush for nagakiba
>give nagakiba to user
>user gives nagakiba to my main
who wants to be the middle man?

make me

>everyone in-game acts like my character is some kind of hyper badass who does everything in one try because his death is permanent and respawning isn't canon
>the only way anyone would ever do this on a first playthrough would be by cheesing the shit out of everything with summons, overpowered gear, and overleveling
The disconnect has never felt more real

I don't think i can manage to go NG+, there's just so much content.
I'm trying to do everything possible without looking wiki etc. and I'm still in Capital.

Attached: 20220309204034_1.jpg (1920x1080, 196.02K)

At what level of vigor do I stop getting stomped? Currently have 30 and I'm STILL getting killed in two-shots by everything. It's forcing me to git gud which is nice, but sometimes I just want to cruise around without worry. Currently in the snowy area.

Are all key items lost in ng+?

I love the moonveil katana, bros

Attached: ELDEN RING™_20220310103448.png (1920x1080, 2.88M)

Thanks

What are the best sorceries for mid game? (Lv60, 30int~)

If you’re getting clapped in two hits with vigor that high I imagine the area you’re in is too high. Leveling also increases your defense that plays a huge in part in how much damage you absorb rather than your hp absorbing it.

Are there any weapons that I can use to cast sorceries too?

40 is a good base. then you can bump it up to 50 late game when runes are abundant

I'm level 82 with 40 dex (plus decently high end and all that). I shouldn't be getting demolished that bad it seems. I just feel too much like a glass cannon.

Are there no good ranged incantations late game? It feels like I have to make do with lightning spear/dark flame/frenzy snipe until the very end. Why do all the ancient dragon spells hit the ground? Giant fireball is decent. But when I see stuff like the gransax weapon art I just wonder why we don't get a spell equivalent.

I've always been a big curved sword fan in Fromsoft games. I'm still rocking the scimitar I spawned with and I'm willing to use it until endgame, but are there other curved swords around? Without spoiling too much, where would I look for them?
Katanas are aight too, and stuff like Pricilla's dagger

Attached: 1628026821896.jpg (1024x679, 101.13K)

Your Tarnished comes back from death because of Grace, user. It's canon.

whats the deal with roundtable hold and the fortified manor. are we really pulling a hunters dream/ds3 firelink shrine again?

there are some really good curved swords

Attached: curved.png (1230x694, 1.84M)

Do you like curved greatswords? Magma Wyrm drops an edgelord sword that is kinda fun.

What are the best STR scaling katanas or halberds that don't require faith?

Attached: 1646855130267.png (900x1233, 2.03M)

The roundtable hold being some pocket dimension instead of a physical place at a good early game crossroads is such a strange decision to me.

Id respec and get up to 40 vigor then. I was at 38 vigor trying to do the dragon area in caelid and was getting shat on. Figured it was just a way higher level than the rest of caelid. The rest of caelid wasn’t doing nearly the same damage as that place.

I thought people who don't have grace were the ones who were undead, like all the random undead soldiers you find everywhere in the overworld. What then distinguishes you from them that the grace imparts uniquely?

Nah, I'm a dex fella and like spinning around and doing other fancy boy moves
sick, what region should I keep an eye out in?

I'm lvl 110 in the postgame (so no Leyndell).. where the fuck do I invade? Every place seems to take ages, even endgame zones like Azula and the Haligtree.

The player is a tarnished blessed with grace. The other tarnished you meet have lost their grace and can die permanently. The other soldiers are not tarnished, it’s like an outcast ethnic group compared to the people of the current realms.