Tfw Captain Claw 2 never, ever

>tfw Captain Claw 2 never, ever

Attached: 44.jpg (450x338, 49.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UO8YKvXIb5o&list=PLD6FD46D9A194622B&index=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Magic claw.
Fuck what a classic. Why isn't this game on GOG I can't even imagine.

and that's a good thing, also top tier ost
youtube.com/watch?v=UO8YKvXIb5o&list=PLD6FD46D9A194622B&index=10

>Gruntz 2 never ever
>Septerra Core 2 never ever

nolf 3 never, ever

Genuinely too fucking hard, like the original Rayman.

>A Claw thread
Am I seeing things? What's your guys' favorite level? I'm partial to Shipyard, Pirates' Cove, Caverns and Tiger Island.
I know, the final section of The Temple and Omar still filter me to this day. I can do the entire game without cheat codes, but I have to use them aginst him.

>a full generation has passed to the point that nobody remembers classics like this anymore
fuck man. Every time i see someone praising some indie pixelshit platformer I keep wondering what they use as basis for that. definitely not this or metal slug

Nah, I replayed it recently and the difficulty is pretty fair.

>Wolvington filtered people so hard the devs nerfed the shit out of him in patches

>tfw I once dreamt Claw 2, in which you could play as Claw or Omar
>tfw it will stay like that, just a dream
I would make a Claw 2 if I had any game making skills, but it would take me decades to make something good.

El Puerto

MAGIC CLAW
EAT LEAD
SCALLYWAG
LANDLUBBER
LAAANDLUBBEEER

THEY'LL NEVER CATCH ME!
I DONT HAVE TIME TO BE RUNNING AROUND IN CIRCLES!

you didnt even beat first one
only like 40% of the game is good and the rest is pure fucking bullshit and unfair garbage

Lmao I had the exact same experience
the first levels are stupid easy but the end of the game is bullshit hard

cliffs,cove and tiger island

I loved the aesthetic of The Docks
Gameplay wise I don't remember

If it came out today Any Forums would be reeeeeing about furries.

The Docks has a cool, spooky atmosphere, but it has an enemy that is present only there, those hermit claws, and those are among the most bullshit enemies.

They're small and die with one hit but good luck trying to hit them because they'll hide inside their shell. Their main attack is throwing bombs- one bomb isn't too bad by itself, but the game throws 5-10 hermit crabs at you in the same area.
I just sprint past them, trying to kill them all is a chore.

The chameleons in the final levels are pretty bullshit too. The small enemies make up for their small health pool by having some absurdly dangerous moves.

>tried to install it to replay it a few months ago
>runs like shit in my craptop
I mean, I know this laptop is shit, but come on, this game is old as fuck. How could I run it in the 90s but not today.

Attached: 1619324991133.jpg (344x339, 92.49K)

the gate has been kept.

I played this game as a kid
It was magical, one my favorites
To bad I was small and never made past the 3rd stage (I think it was the town/fort)

Level 11 and 13 are my favorites, but i like pretty much every level except level 12, fuck that place so much.

My favorite childhood game, next to Total Annihilation, Age of Empires and Drakan.
Not gonna lie, had to cheat to beat the final boss.
That was just bullshit hard. All it took was for something to hit the back of your heel while jumping over lava pools to instagib you by making you fall into the lava pools. And you had to jump a bazillion times to be able to hit the boss once.
Sooner or later you had to make a mistake.

Attached: 1636929540595.jpg (500x629, 109.41K)