Csgo is a decade old this year

csgo is a decade old this year
is valve afraid to make a sequel for the sheep to wake up and loose all their funny pixels they spent money on for 10 years?

Attached: me on the right.webm (1280x720, 2.24M)

what would sequel even do? add singleplayer? don't get me wrong i like condition zero deleted scenes but most wouldn't care for singleplayer in cs

This. Plus it's one of the most played games on steam consistently for it's entire life span and still makes steam millions by putting in little effort. Why would they make a sequel?

why change something that’s already perfect? people like you are the reason why video games and movies suck, there doesnt need to be a sequel and reboot every 2 years

>add singleplayer
You can turkey shoot bots all day long. In fact, I do that when I don't want to deal with third worlders and griefing children.

but there's no cool missions and story like in deleted scenes

CSGO is RNG trash.

perfect? lol ok friend

What did CSGO do over Source? Add G00D GRAFIX of course. But there 100% won't be a new CS game, because of the skin economy.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 495.95K)

Wasn't this game suppose to be a consol3 port of CSS at some point?

To be back on top, are you okay with Valorant, a fucking CHINESE ripoff, dethroning CS? You know it's gonna happen and im not okay with that. I want Valve to wake the fuck up and outdo themselves once again. Zoomers need to know what the fuck is up.

for me, it's pixel perfect shots governed by recoil mechanics

why would the even need to lose the skins?
just make sure they carry over to the sequel

csgo2 will be what r6s failed to be

Attached: sakurai.gif (444x250, 2.2M)

>what r6s failed to be
a good game?

but how do you evolve counter strike gameplay that justifies a new game instead of a patch?

You update your tooling to allow better community content.

No one fucking cares about community content

the only reason to make a sequel would be to put it on source2, but doing that in comparison to updating and trying to optimize csgo isn't worth it, especially since they don't want to have to deal with what to do about the skins when they already make so much money.

In spite of being completely hidden away, zombie escape and surf maps have a healthy playerbase.
There's no reason why they couldn't host community gametypes like WC3 on the main menu.

CS:S is better

R6S was top tier after its initial release for about 2 years. Genuinely revolutionary and fun until they went overboard with the operators and maps and meta and the original devs left.

the fuck would they do with a sequel? they have a finished game that has a healthy player base
there's no need to pull off shit like OVERWATCH 2 because your original game is dead

I would love a single player, less like cod and more like rainbow six 1-3 or something

something something Artifact fanbase

Why does it need a sequel?

who the fuck even plays valorant, the game's platform is literal malware

it's already on top, second only to a brand new MMO that's already losing players.

Maybe large maps?
But you don't need suquel for that.