It's a good game. I've played the demo up until beating Captain Bikke...

It's a good game. I've played the demo up until beating Captain Bikke. I'm playing on PS4 Pro and the performance isn't bad. It's not a smooth 60FPS but I don't see a problem with the graphics like others have brought up. I mean Nioh 2 looks better but it's not a big deal to me. Your party members do make the game easier though. You can practically have them fight the bosses for you if you wanted to. You can choose to solo the game though so if you want that extra difficulty go ahead.

Attached: WCCFstrangerofparadisefinalfantasyorigin2.jpg (1280x720, 254.93K)

What’s the level design like? Throwaway 7R corridors or what?

No they are various locations from different FF games.

Basically imagine Nioh's level design but in FF settings. The earlier levels are simple though, not a lot of secrets and optional ways to go. Nioh was the same way though.

Yeah fun stuff. Although I’m having ALOT of trouble joining people for co op.

There's no levels. It's Nioh missions in hallways

The tutorial area looks really really bad, especially when Nioh used the exact same field in missions and looked 10x better

I didn't realize it was an actual soulsclone I thought it was an action game. I'm disappointed

is this that guy who wants to kill chaos

>soulsclone
its not, its a nioh clone

How did they manage to reskin Nioh but still make it worse?

chaos lowered my resolution to 360p

Attached: 1646903894505.png (1920x1080, 2.9M)

Well for a start, the locations are more varied.

they are not repeating enemies thousands of times

There's an actual art direction this time around, not just for the enemies

The nonsense here is that the Series X and PS5 versions also run like shit

That's kinda weird since I have a release era Xbone that runs the game pretty well.

>everything is souls
My friends also describe games like this but they've never played a souls game. It's very funny

Kek
You’d expect this would at least look and run just as good as Nioh2, yet it doesn’t.
Why?

They don't have Sony's help this time, only square

>Playing the Pravoka Seagrot level
>Ash says "man it's hard to breathe in here"
Did they really have to have him say that?

Do enemies kill you in 1-3 hits like Nioh?

If they give us the spear move set from nioh 2 I will 100% the game with it. Spearchads rise up

Some enemies can, but there's plenty of little grunt enemies too.

>I didn't realize it was an actual soulsclone
Nioh games arent soulsclones, like at all. Nioh 2 has real actual battle mechanics and not just dodge and light/heavy attacks.
If i would have to make a comparison, doom 1 (the old game, not doom 2016) is souls while nioh is doom eternal.

Basically Nioh has much more focus on combat mechanics and less on exploring, meanwhile souls is all about exploring while the combat is barebones as fuck.

A Nioh player can easily play and beat a souls game. A pure souls player will absolutely get destroyed in Nioh.