I don't get the hype

I don't get the hype.

Attached: Oxzhtd.jpg (1280x960, 137.43K)

man, I love nwn

Attached: 20210802211857_1.jpg (1920x1080, 268.21K)

You're 20 years too late for the hype retard

I love persistent worlds

Attached: ocem12.png (974x577, 1.05M)

Attached: ocem15.png (1316x708, 1.58M)

I wish I tried those persistent worlds back in the day

Original campaign is basically a demo that demonstrates like 20% of game toolset's potential. Play add-ons and then check out some of the fanmade modules.

I find the combat very boring, combined that with the fact that you cannot control your companions. The whole thing turns into MMO combat, which I guess was their intention.

why not just play everquest?

what hype?

Everquest is nothing like a persistent world

It was all about the multiplayer, those autistic rp pw's with active DM's were nice. Game always looked and played like shit though.

I love Aribeth

>mfw I realized Bioware was doing DLC years before industry caught up with their Premium Modules for NWN1

Attached: doggo-face.jpg (397x397, 17.29K)

Deekin?

On NWN the DM can edit the module on the fly and possess NPCs so it's very good if you like RP

They added an official texture back for player characters and armor so it's slightly less awful now

I'm probably in the minority but I always liked the low-poly models. That mixed with the day/night lighting and music made it extra comfy, especially in cities and interior homes

There's still a full conversion mod MMO for this game somewhere, look up "Higher Ground NWN". Was actually pretty fun back in the day, no idea if anyone plays it still.

only MMO where it felt like there was actually a power creep to your character, since you quest to become immortal and then use that immortality to raid the hells and become a demi-god.

it's called expansion packs you retard

I got the EE recently and am playing through NWN1/SoU/HotU. Which of the other unofficial modules are worth playing? It seems to come with a whole bunch of them available

The hype was for Mask of the Betrayer, not the main game

that's nwn2 retard

I specifically called it DLC for a reason. And no, I'm not talking about the two expansions.

There was never any hype at all for the original

Any mod for the nuD&D chair?

Attached: 6499484vs47.png (713x673, 288.51K)

just be glad it wasn't yet another mmo