Just bought Diablo 3. Never played any of the Diablo games. What am I in for?

Just bought Diablo 3. Never played any of the Diablo games. What am I in for?

Attached: file.png (858x1200, 831.32K)

They just remastered the only good game in the series (2) go play that
Diablo 3's itemization is just stupid as hell and boring and sterile and not fun at all

a shit game

a litteral damp turd in its early stages of fungal festering

Reaper of Souls is best aRPG on the market. Despise retarded poe vermin that enjoy gatekeeping their clunky shit engine game that feels It's from 2002.

Attached: 2d6bc52abcbc.gif (342x359, 468.24K)

bland environments and enemies based on what you already seen in the previous game
shit story

mindless clicking for a few hours. its unironically better on console somehow.

look at this deluded blizzbot

Attached: 1624133869207.jpg (1280x720, 61.31K)

Don't listen to this faggot OP, D3 is mindless fun and an enjoyable way to spend a few hours smashing zombies. It has no depth whatsoever and it's crazy fun because of it.

Diablo 2 is for autists to farm the same endgame boss 300 times for the second half of a rune to give you 5% more damage. Great for people looking for a game to play for 1000 hours but definitely not fun.

D3 is underrated and was tainted by the rough launch. It can get a bit repetitive after awhile, but definitely worth playing.

>underrated
>a BIT repetitive
dude, you are decked out in set gear day1. from this point on all you are going to do is farm mainstats and literally the same gear pieces just with slightly higher mods, not even different mods but the same mods.

Lost ark is free wtf are you doing

it's the only good ARPG for endgame
but each doesn't have much staying power, you're pretty much done after a week or two

its decent
game starts at dungeon mode and ends when you get a set armor

Definitive on consoles because of a physical that needs no internet to function. Only thing i can say is the first run is so easy and lacking in challenge that its sort of boring. Just enjoy the story. Afterward you can pick your difficulty. For me, its the perfect game to play while watching an anime or listening to youtube/podcast becuase it does get droning.

I had the most fun playing on Hardcore. Could actually feel my heart skip a few beats during oh shit situations. Can never go back to Normal. EVery character gets one or a few "ohshit" moves to remove themselves from combat or second chance at life so its not as hard as it sounds.

>Definitive on consoles
Stopped reading there.

each season*

>good arpg for endgame
>done after a week even as a casual
what kind of endgame are you talking about? lol

>i don't care about sets or builds and i only play on the lowest difficulty
lol

>playing arpgs after hitting max level/reaching the end of the plot

gathering weapons/armor forever to just increase the numbers by a 0.2% is a complete waste of time. It's nice to try a few sets, but the juice is not worth the squeeze.

Console:
>No GAAS
>Far Removed from Blizzard Launcher/Environment
>Physical functions as more than a cd key
>local Co-op

PC
>Can use the mouse

Controller functions just as good once you get used to it. Less precise in certain situations, but you wont need to do any 360 no scopes in a split second, not in this game. Id take all the above points over the mouse, easy.