Slow Ones

>40h in
>only finished Limgrave and half of the Lumia so far
Any other slowbros around?
I dont know how everyone are progressing so fast

Attached: FGBEt3NXsAEEZy_.jpg (717x792, 114.19K)

You gain nothing from rushing

>120h
>Only finished Limgrave, Weeping Peninsula, Liurnia, and Caelid so far

Have you ever read those thread about “the other half/late game sucks” it’s because faggots burned out of this game in other worlds by marathoning the game without a rest

>10 hours playtime
>all the regular sized enemies are invisible
>ride around the world searching for caves and larger enemies who aren't invisible
Hope they fix it soon.

I bet you've got a snazzy as fuck screenshot folder.
Respect.

They burned out from either not doing anything and beelining the end thus having a limited experience, or trying to exhaustively explore every nook and cranny of the overworld

the overworld, like all open world games, is 50% empty. The most fun way to explore it is to either hear about places from your friends or look at a map of "landmarks" to visit. Not necessarily knowing what is there, just that there is something useful is there. By playing the game like this it changes from "Open world crap where you find pointless shit all the time" to "you only find useful stuff and ignore the rest"

I'm at 179 so far (albeit with a fair amount of idle time), and I only recently beat Rykard and got to the Mountaintops of the Giants. This game is massive.

Not really me and my friend have simply been doing co-op since day 1 so we have to do every area twice.

Doing fringefolk hero's grave on day 2 without anyone knowing you could kill the chariot yet was hilarious and fun. (We actually 100%d it without killing the chariot somehow)

>57 hours
>finished limgrave and liurna pretty completely
>maybe 20% of plateau and caelid each
>have all the bonfires for Gelmnir unlocked just for Volcano Manor but still need to do the content
It's a comfy life

What

Where's the pic of Apu enjoying his meal?

>you can kill the chariot
Ffs, I knew there was a way somehow, just shot an arrow once and called it a day

I just hit hour 80, lvl 93 and just did redmane castle only to find i missed redmane castle, pretty upsetting but also they skimped out on that place so much anyway

80+ hours and I finished limgrave luirnia and got to altus plateau but im heading to caelid next. Thoroughly exploring and enjoying it quite a bit.

Just got to Caelid with 80h in the game. I fking hate Caelid, but I love the game.

OP, play at your pace, enjoy the world, and the adventure, let yourself be lost in the narrative and the wonders of the new places.

55 hours in, finished everything before Altus. I think I'm ready to head forward now.

dragonbarrow I found to be the fun area of caelid. The other areas, especially caves, are fucking cancer because their bosses are just "an old boss but with scarlet rot clouds".

at least caelid drops a lot of souls compared to early areas (especially dragonbarrow) meaning levelling up happens faster.

There's a bug where if your fps is low human sized enemies are invisible.
If i'm in a cave/dungeon I get enough fps for them to be visible.

im with you there user,i sometimes find myself wandering too much right before a big story dungeon instead of just doing a quick area survey and going in and i gotta rein my every nook and cranny habit in cause its just not worth it in this game

makes for a better experience desu

This game is insanely huge. I keep getting sidetracked with optional areas that never end

50-something hours, I've clear out limgrave, liurnia, and weeping peninsula and made a little progress in caelid. I've also done the underground areas, but could only go so far in each one, so I assume I'll come back to those areas from another elevator or something. Also, apparently there are 2 other ways to get to the altus plateau besides the lift and I somehow found them both. I don't even know why I need to activate that big lift but I'm gonna do it anyway. I don't understand how some people already beat the game last week. What's the point

Attached: FNbw8TRXMAQKEaZ.jpg (1200x1624, 649.9K)

115 hours just got to atlas

Attached: peepo-peepo-cozy.gif (498x270, 1.96M)

76 hours in. Defeated Godrick, Rennala, and Radahn for Ranni's quest. Still haven't touched Atlus and barely explored Caelid which is next on my list. Just finished up the Eternal Cities and continuing D's brother's quest.
Hope I get his armor back. I really like it but had to give it in order for his brother to wake up.
I love this game so much, but I feel like I'm gonna be overleveled once I continue my way north towards the Volcano Manor since I'm 66 at the moment.

>You gain nothing from rushing
false. I get to come into threads like these and call all you slowpokes the gamer word

Attached: 1635793140109.png (785x847, 344.87K)

>you could kill the chariot
YOU CAN WHAT?

Attached: 1533595473509.png (468x632, 340.58K)

40h here as well, I finished Limgrave, weeping peninsula and half the underground river area
I explored around Liurnia and Caelid but haven't done any dungeons there

46 hours so far, level 75 or so, beating all the bosses in Atlas now and am making routes into the castle, beat most of the bosses around the volcano and am doing those letters from there. I usually beat these games in less time and at less of a level than other people (ie bloodborne and DS both ~25 hours and SL 60 or so). Not sure what's going on desu, I think the open world is encouraging me to explore more than the other games did? I always thought other people were just grinding a lot, not that I was missing content because I would specifically go out to find hidden bosses and still would end up with less time. For some reason elden ring is taking me a lot longer

18 hours neet here. Am at the castle. Depression prevented me from playing more :(

How do you know when you've "finished" an area?

I'm the same, I'm already burnt out of the open world shit. Might clear liurnia then just go for bosses.

shoot the microscopic rope above the giant fucking pots hanging from the ceiling