I thought Atari was dead

I thought Atari was dead

Attached: Capture.jpg (627x606, 39.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20130921055639/mobygames.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is like atari 3 or 4 at this point, their name keeps getting bought and the companies rebrand into them

It was, but then Soulja Boy bought it.

Sometimes dead is better.

Is this this still Infograms wearing the Atari skin suit?

WTF. From Wikipedia:
>In March 2021, Atari extended its partnership with ICICB Group for the development of Atari branded hotels and the first hotels will be constructed at selected locations outside the United States, with Dubai, Gibraltar and Spain.

That's not atari, that's Infogrames. A company known for making the worst kusoges.

you will never be japanese you weirdo

and you will never be a woman you faggot

that's rich coming from a tranime troon

ATARIBROS WW@

Attached: 1630979123085.jpg (871x871, 371.76K)

implying we're even the same person

So how exactly will they fuck up MobyGames? Surely it won't get better, not to mention it's not that great to begin with all things considered.

It nearly killed itself once already when they tried to rebrand themselves after selling out to Gamefly years ago and the site ground to a halt because everyone refused to have anything to do with it.
web.archive.org/web/20130921055639/mobygames.com/
Look at this pile of shit.

For what purpose?

>tried to rebrand themselves after selling out to Gamefly years ago
I somehow missed that, and I guess it explains why the site didn't really get any better information-wise in the last decade. Man, why every database-like site turns to shit one way or another.

It is. Someone bought the name and is using it.

Atari has been an Infogrames brand way longer than they have been a standalone company.

the last time somebody bought a big ass gaming database they scrubbed all data from it to sell used games for marked up prices

seems kind of unlikely in this case, atari does not have any games worth selling that come to mind.

low quality shit posts commit suicide now

I remember sending images for a game that had none to the mobygames admin like 6 months ago and the lazy prick still hasn't bothered to update them, and now this clown is a millionaire. What a world.

Neither will you, sperg, fuck off.