He doesnt even claw grip

>he doesnt even claw grip

ngmi

Attached: chadgrip.png (1000x500, 275.35K)

>Controllers don't have back buttons as a standard on the grips because of a mad Catz patent that's never been used after Corsair bought them
I'll keep clawing because I can't afford a $200 super controller or whatever they're marketed as

looks retarded

>Dusty and greasy
Clean your controller, American.

yeah a bit hard to claw on kb&m

>he claws

Attached: 8bitdo pro 2.jpg (1280x580, 116.92K)

you can get the power A fusion pro 2 for 60 bucks on sale and its got 4 back paddles
quality is on par with the elite controller except it doesnt have stick drift from the factory

Attached: sy1s78ckk9061.jpg (978x2100, 189.44K)

The only game I claw for is souls shit. It sucks.

You are objectively worth less than an American, sorry ESL third-worlder.

It's interesting how they worked around the patent on this by using levers to press a button on the direct opposite side rather than the handles themselves. I wish it didn't exist because i like to bind push to talk to one of the back buttons. Controllers with backpaddels that aren't paying loyalties can't have the buttons function as a unique input and instead can only emulate another button on the controller. Which usually works okay if a game has a button that isn't used much I can bind for push to talk and the back buttons to.

>makes your index finger sore as fuck after 20 minutes in a souls game
Who the fuck thinks this is a good idea. I need to move the camera at the same time especially in elden ring

In souls it needed if you are low on vigor.

So this is the famous "comfy gaming" on a controller?

IM A THINKER I CAN BREAK IT DOWN IM A SHOOTER A CLASSIC BABY

God I want AC6 just to see it make soulsbabies cry.

Do they have extra button controllers for PS5? I'm sick to fucking death of destroying my right wrist/ulnar nerve from how they setup Elden Ring's UX.

Attached: helpful messages from the Tarnished.jpg (692x630, 57.22K)

>been claw gripping for 20 years
eat it.

a fucking men

Armored Core is highly anticipated for myself as well. We're going to go home soon, fellow Ravens.

Attached: armored_core_kawamori.jpg (800x1120, 109.55K)

No cause only niggers and fags play with a controller, also that thing for babies is unironically too small to be comfortable.

>God I want AC6 just to see it make soulsbabies cry.
Why would they cry? If anything, more people will play them.
Of course a game you like getting popularity can be a bad thing if you're a hipster bitch.