What is your HONEST opinion on this weapon?

What is your HONEST opinion on this weapon?

Attached: Pretty_Boy%27s_Pocket_Pistol.png (461x667, 157.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JGZ52-7AbaQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Direct upgrade

I liked the old version where it cancelled out the penalty of the sandman and let you fall without taking fall damage which really worked with the BFB.

Banned in 6s, nothing more to say chief

>Banned in 6s
who gives a shit

>it would appear you damaged me, however i have this secondary that turns me from a 125 hp class into a 250 hp class haha better luck next fight

yeah so's the gas passer despite being a piece of shit, being banned in 6s means nothing

What real gun is it based on?

>Provides excellent recovery for the Scout.
>Can immediately win team fights when thrown since it allows teammates to heal off of it as well.
>Counters afterburn, one of the Scouts biggest counters.
>Completely fucks over spies.
>But somehow the flying guillotine is the fucking problem and gets nerfed into the ground.

What the fuck was Valve even thinking?

Attached: 250px-Mad_Milk.png (250x297, 40.84K)

Revert it and the Baby Face's Blaster. They were perfectly balanced before. Make BFB the no jumps allowed gun.

It's pretty damn good. It would be my go-to secondary if I didn't like the Winger's high jumps so much.

>The design is mostly based on the Colt 1908 Vest Pocket Pistol, which was often used by criminals for covert killings.

it's not though

Ambassador and BASE jumper nerfs made the game completely unplayable

>into the ground

Attached: dude.jpg (640x619, 39.6K)

Seems pretty practical, but I don't know if I should be using it over the Mad Milk.

Can't remember what it does these days, was hilarious when it gave +10hp but made scout light up like an oil soaked rag.

you're not allowed to use anything other than stock in 6s, or in any competitive for that matter. it's why they all suck dick

>the absolute salt of stock scout mains when you could just slap on the bfb and beat them
>would just run around at gitgud speed and slap them with the Boston basher until they said something salty in chat

You call that a weapon?
youtu.be/JGZ52-7AbaQ

Honestly I only really play MGE and DM, so when I see a scout using the pbpp at first I'm a little annoyed because I figure they're trying to play a ratty loadout, but more often than not they can't aim their pistol shots so it cancels out and I stop thinking about it.

Winger FTW