Produced by Konami of America as to why Digital Eclipse is doing the emulation and not M2

>Produced by Konami of America as to why Digital Eclipse is doing the emulation and not M2.
gonintendo.com/contents/272-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-the-cowabunga-collection-announced-for-switch

Attached: FeaturedImageCowabungaCollection.jpg (1000x523, 630.28K)

>Turtles in Time arcade
>online multiplayer
>Hyperstone Heist
>online multiplayer
>Turtles in Time SNES
>no online multiplayer
ya blew it DE

Attached: tmnt slimballs.gif (400x264, 48.93K)

Will be added in in a future update.

This shit isn't come out until late summer at the earliest. They have no excuse for all the games not having online. Digital Eclipse isn't known for doing any quality control so that sure as fuck isn't the reason.

They got better in their later years.

Attached: GPgBEeoPE615EvDZjI08ceUC3AfRNHwE.jpg (1024x1024, 382.33K)

Which was a good collection, same with this.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 212.67K)

Both of those collections were terrible and plauged with their own list of issues. There's a reason Capcom didn't bring them back for Fighting Colllection and Legacy 2.

Attached: Debunked.png (800x620, 157.38K)

Input lag

Why do you think I posted it?

>Samurai showdown collection is considered shit
>sf30th aniversary collection was stated by capcom to be the DEFINITIVE way to play older titles, it releases players say its a garbage port and even capcom goes to fightcade for classic games
>DE couldn't even include online play for all titles for SF when the fighting collection has online for all 10 titles
>their netcode is garbage
>can't even get colors right in the mega man legacy collection

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA they couldn't even fix the bugs in the SF 30th collection when they were brought up day 1

>There's a reason Capcom didn't bring them back for Fighting Colllection
well, megaman isnt a fighting game so of course they werent going to put it in the fighting collection. fucking dumbass. lol

>say they are into preserving old games
>decide to use save states in the arcade games to skip the insert coin mechanic so when you start the game or use a continue the game just jumps right back to character select meaning your cutting out content no matter how minor you think it is. Not only that but lets kick shell from turtles in time is iconic for a lot of arcade players cause it got you hype

legacy collection 2, x collection, zx collection were all done in house and considered better ports that better preserve the games then DE ports

Also WHY did konami usa not just ask if they could use M2? we are in an age where you can hire translators from school, M2 has a good track record and known for near perfect collections

Source?

30th alone
>Input Lag
>Online multiplayer only for specific games
>Bad netcode which causes
>Sound crunch
>Desynchs
>Constant connection errors
>Game crashing
>Default button mappings don't take into account for arcade sticks for a collection that promoted itself as a "Definitive" experience

Emulation as a whole has lag, even M2 has lag.
You're just spoiled by Mister is all.

Digital Eclipse probably approached Nick and Nick most likely just slapped a fat wad of cash on Konami's desk.

I really like the samsho collection, they included so much shit on it, even recording of tournaments and exclusives interviews with the developers

Digital Eclipse is a third of M2's cost.

Kek I loved Tournament Fighters, half the kids in my little shithole village played it. Game was unbalanced as fuck, it's gonna be Karai vs. Karai 24/7 online.

Attached: FHgPhKcaIAAVOB6.jpg (236x177, 11.56K)

What are your favourite collections? mine is the kirby 20th anniversary one

who cares? the netcode is trash and the games have input lag code mystic who I used to think were trash have proven they care more then DE, DE doesn't even do anything besides a simple hot fix patch and then drops support

I dont have a mister asshole. Emulation will always have some form of input lag but it can be reduced to a point where it's barely noticeable. Playing any Mega Man game on FCEUX is a huge difference over playing them on Digital Eclipse's duct taped together emulator.

PCs have alot more power then consoles mind you.

I'd rather M2 not waste their time on this, and keep making more shooting games.

Attached: 1478643299812.png (400x379, 226.26K)

This will like to have a word with you.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 153.09K)

legacy collection is on pc and surprise its just a nes emulator, at launch people had it load other nes games on it, and people reviewed it saying its one of the worst nes emulators and it would have been better if they just used someone else's emulator

I feel like an idiot that I forgot that got dlc but my point still stands they aren't good ports and have sound issues so still not good