Play the critically acclaimed dino crisis

>play the critically acclaimed dino crisis
>die from the first dino encounter
>look up gamefaqs
>"dood you're supposed to avoid all encounters whenever possible"
>"dood you're supposed to dodge the dinos whenever traversing through common hallways and save-and-reload if you get hit"
>"dood don't kill the dinos in unavoidable encounters. Use the darts that you crafted and hoarded"

ISO deleted. not going back to that kusoge

Attached: file.png (240x235, 106.04K)

Why would you think you're supposed to fight every dino you see in a survival horror game?

No one knows how to play survival horror anymore, apparently.

dang

What a fucking retard.

It's a survival horror you fucking stupid zoomer.

Masterful bait.

Dino Crisis 1 is RE with dinosaurs but not as well made. Dino Crisis 2 is actually good.

Dino Crisis 1 is pretty much garbage compared to RE
Just play DC2 It's real deal.

Play Dino Crisis 2, they changed it to be more like and you will like it instead.

To be fair, that actually works for the RE games.

Seems people got filtered by actulal survivalkino and memory puzzles
I sure did

Dino Crisis 2 might be more up your alley

Does anyone else think the game is kinda unfinished? The whole thing just kinda ends. In fact, the 2nd game feels very rushed too, but they at least made it very action-packed and varied.

Ahem actually Capcom considers Dino Crisis to be in the "Panic Horror" genre. The only of its kind I believe.

Making a game based entirely around dodging fights is lame.

2 is more of an action game so you'll probably like it, OP

Use the plugs to open the ammo storages then. You can absolutely go guns blazing in Dino Crisis.

try the second one, thats basically a third person shooter with weird camera angles and great jap jurassic park theme.

at least you got to a dinosaur. i couldn't even walk in a straight line or figure out where to go so i just turned it off

Is Dino Crisis 2 Rebirth ever going to be a thing?

Hope you're trolling. But you must be 21 or younger.

Its a survival-horror not straight up action game you have to weight the risk/reward of removing enemies at the cost of your scarce ammo supply, in many cases its better to run but killing enemies on routes you need to use a lot is the right choice sometimes as well.

The first Dino Crisis sucks balls. The second is where the fun is at.

>run away from Dinos the whole game
Lara Croft would never