Almost $4 million now

itch.io/b/1316/bundle-for-ukraine

Almost $4 million now.
What game are we playing from the bundle bros?
I'm playing Schildmaid DX. It's an indie shmup with 120 FPS.

Attached: LQLMdJ.png (1920x1080, 76.08K)

kremlinbots inbound

i'm lazy to browse through the bundle looking for a game i'd actually play so i didn't buy it

who's gonna have time for 1000 new games?

>$10 for 1000 pieces of shitty shovelware
Thanks…

There are only like 5 real videogames, the rest are shitty art projects or RPG pdfs.

>The exact same nigger lives matter bundle
Globohomo is so predictable

>precope

I don't like to directly fund wars, so no thanks.

>itchio garbage
Do they actually expect people to buy this shovelware trash

Night Call is worth at least one playthrough. You play a taxi cab driver who's helping the police solve a serial killer mystery by interviewing your passengers. The're's some replayability in that there are different killers (I think it might be randomized?) but I wasn't terribly motivated to do it all over. Still enjoyed it for what it was, though.

I only found like 10 games that I'd be interested in playing so I haven't really been bothered with purchasing this yet
I probably should though

>indie shit shovelware
no thanks

>baba is you
nice, are these download links or steam keys?

Proved his point

You aren't tricking me. I bought the BLM bundle and it was worthless.

A month ago I was a chinese spy, but now I'm apparently russian instead. I really get around I guess.

Attached: 1627437686873.png (840x1250, 341.34K)

Why did you buy it if you didn't want the games in it? You could see what was in it before buying it. This is true of the new bundle as well. Nobody is tricking you.

>proved mine

Attached: 1642769501257.jpg (551x550, 102.37K)

War still not over? I thought russia was stronk?

>steam keys
lol

Bundles are gay and this bundle doubly so.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-10 101905.png (916x1102, 588.33K)

I have severe virtue signal fatigue right now. Anytime I hear some spouted slogan or see a wall of text it's like a fucking gut punch. I am so fucking tired of globohomo piss earth.

It's simple: you're a glowie.

living the contrarian life

America is the most hated country in the world by a wide margin. I'm afraid you're the contrarian one.

Attached the wrong picture by accident and yet still made my point

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-10 102440.png (207x258, 64.9K)

You whore yourself out for every corporation you see and still pretend to be a communist

Attached: 1629132142910.jpg (1024x591, 365.31K)

Most normalcunts are bandwagoning bastards, saw some stupid bitch today driving her car with a Ukrainian flag on her dash.

Not going to deny that a lot of these games are probably shovelware but it's clear that some of you never grew up with those CDs that had a fuckton of "whatever" games on them that were enjoyable even if they were simple. That's what a lot of itch.io stuff reminds me of.

reporting in

Attached: 16464226362970.webm (576x1024, 2.41M)

They didn't tell their soldiers they were going to war until the last minute, so they weren't prepared and still don't know what they're even doing there. So the people defending their homeland are a bit more motivated to win. Russia is already fucked anyway, because Putin's delusions of Ukraine saying "oh Russia thank you for saving us from the imaginary Nazis" didn't come true, and Russia can't occupy Ukraine forever. At some point they'll have to fuck off, and so the only unknown is whether Putin will be butthurt enough to start a world-ending nuclear war over it.

I donated alreadyby other ways. Stay safe Ukraine bros.

This isn't even a video game, it's a TTRPG ruleset to play Revolutionary Girl Utena campaigns.

>girls who code
>contains at least one game developed by a tranny
amazing shit

Dumb faggot, none of your money is going to reach Ukraine, you've instead funded some globalist's bank account.

Attached: Mifune.jpg (640x606, 44.6K)

>SUPPOET KEKRAINE

Attached: IMG_20220310_040019_556.jpg (596x800, 57.54K)

>still pretend to be a communist
Communists are in the picture you posted. It's you!

So when are the oligarchs going to have him assassinated for getting their assets frozen and/or confiscated?