It feels like an actual WWII game unlike CoD or Battlefield whenever they go WWII

it feels like an actual WWII game unlike CoD or Battlefield whenever they go WWII

Attached: HLL.jpg (616x353, 85.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1186430/IGI_Origins/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jank Let loose

It's the best shooter out there.

remake it with Minecraft graphics and I'll play it

I still prefer post scriptum. HLL is also nice tho

ah I missed the BattleBit playtest... dont remind me :(

same

Attached: 1623662623602.jpg (291x343, 18.09K)

post scriptum mogs it

It does, too bad it has way less players than HLL

>x game is better!
>checks "x" game
>no players
nice game user lmao

Attached: 1605554386614.png (352x264, 66.91K)

Yes but nobody plays it

>fires at a dot in the distance at 21 FPS
WOAAAAAAH SO IMMERSIVE IT'S LIKE REAL WW2

How does it compare to Enlisted and can I exclusively play as the Germans?

Thats literally how warfare is cod kiddy

Less arcadey than enlisted but not sperg shit like squad (barely).

easily
*cuts your head off*

Are you jerman?

Few games have made me as immersed or hold my breath out of tension but Hell Let Loose manages to almost every match.
There's also just a lot of fun to be had holding some position against relentless assault or avoiding getting your head shot off or blown to pieces by bombs. But my favorite by far is being on a team that manages to make a comeback from getting spawncamped to winning the game. Also playing medic is this game is one of the most fun roles because you need to actually be careful with your positioning and if you play your cards right, you become one of the strongest members in your whole team.

For me, it's Day of Infamy.

For a Vietnam experience for me it's RS2 why isn't there more Vietnam games at this point rs2 isn't even updated anymore

Attached: ss_f68c8cb7ad299668e3d906e3bce81d0de69fd327.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 2.29M)

Lol i don't get it, why people praise janks like this, it's like 20fps elex with guns.Call me in 3 years when they finish this game.

>medic chad
based as fuck. i recently started playing and the game is genuinely fun as hell when the team is working together and communicating. playing medic is really, really immersive and fun. i haven't put much time into the other classes yet though. the game plays like what battlefield should be. it can be a little too milsim for casuals, but not ARMA-tier autism either. it's a nice in between.

What the fuck why are they making a singleplayer game store.steampowered.com/app/1186430/IGI_Origins/ that's fucking GAY they need to release '83 (Rising Storm 3)

Better than bf2042
Gonna buy/support on release