So Horizon Forbidden West wasn’t the best...

>So Horizon Forbidden West wasn’t the best. The highest praise I could offer is that its world offers frequently quite spectacular visuals somewhere behind all the GUIs and objective markers and omnipresent tutorial text that seems eternally worried I’ll forget where the quick berry refill button is. I note the visual spectacle gets brought up a lot in other people’s positive reviews, and to those people I would like to pose a small question: Have you ever tried pressing on your eyelids? If some pretty shapes and colours really can sell the experience for you then you might save a bit of money in future if you just sat on the couch pressing on your eyelids. Also you can add the experience of listening to Horizon’s dialogue by doing it while pouring cold porridge down your ears.
Why is Yahtzee always so based

Attached: file.png (1200x600, 209.23K)

He's not Sony just didn't pay for the review/advertising on the escapist.
Sony will pay the first time it's a new game but usually think name value will carry them for the second release.
All sites that don't get money will then try to prove them wrong.

the best part of horizion west is aloy's fully modelled tattooed tiddies

Where is the review? It doesn’t show up on his YouTube channel.

they should work on the environment less and the characters models and animations more

Google it you lazy retard

You can either pay for his youtube early access bullshit, or just watch the new episodes every week on Wednesday on escapists website. No intrusive ads and everything is blocked by adblock as well.

Game went from a 3 to a 6 when i saw those beauties

>somewhere behind all the GUIs and objective markers and omnipresent tutorial text
the Horizon games have some of the most customizable HUD elements of any console game, and yet people still complain and whine. go to the options menu and choose what you you want displayed, on or off, or only to pop up during combat. each UI element has it's own setting.

He played it after Elden Ring. A game he loves from a franchise he loves with an open world that has no quest objectives or obnoxious hud

Uhm what? Please post them

the problem is that the game was clearly designed around intrusive UI, so disabling it gives you a bad experience as well.

Thanks user.

You're like linux fags whenever someone tells them their UIs are shit. No one is autistic enough to spend an hour changing settings for the UI, specially for a game. That's the job the trannies that designed them should have done

just look "aloy nipples" up on reddit or twitter. where the fuck were you last week, this was all over the board

I’m surprised he liked Elden Ring. He was lukewarm on dark souls 3 and wasn’t a fan of the bosses of Elden ring for being too spazzy

no it doesnt, i play with it off and have a great experience. i have it so quest markers and materials on the ground only show when i use the focus, so they only pop when i want to see it. health bar, reticle and ammo only show in combat. tutorials/prompts and quest tracker are disabled completely. it's a great way to play it and works perfectly. stop shitposting about things you never played

By the time he does his best of worst of blandest list next year it'll be his favorite game..no doubt he will love more and more as he replays it. It's the most replayable of the soulsborne games

>an hour changing settings
it takes less than two minutes,

Given he took a colossal shit over TLOU2, to the point of having it as his worst game of the year, Sony’s bribes don’t seem to concern him

Sony doesn't even care who this nobody is, why would they give him any money?

>Backpedaling

Hang yourself, Ben

Apparently he likes difficult games a lot. No wonder he also liked Cuphead.

>Apparently he likes difficult games a lot.
he doesnt even beat them

literal lies the entire hud can be disabled