Deltarune is really good, and I'm sick of pretending that it's not

Deltarune is really good, and I'm sick of pretending that it's not.

Attached: Big Shot.png (1938x1312, 169.08K)

why pretend?
we're just waiting for the game to get finished is all.

If I pretend it’s bad then it can’t disappoint me too bad when it inevitably fails to live up to the unreasonable hype around it. I mean I still think it’ll be good but the way some people act like it’s DEFINITELY going be a 12/10 masterpiece is retarded.

This is my husband, Ralsei. Say something nice about him!

Attached: 9d8.jpg (1425x3420, 671.12K)

Who says otherwise?

I don't like a lot of the dialogue, too topical.
I also don't like many characters, they're just unlikable.

Good music and overarching mysterious story though, I'll give it that.

Break his stupid glasses.

It feels a bit topical at times, but it's not always an active detriment. It just feels like bits of the game will age in a way Undertale won't.

The characters being unlikable seems to be part of the point. It's the same cast as Undertale, but they're living a normie life in a normie town and most of them are miserable or worse off than they were trapped underground and hiding from humanity. I feel like there's something responsible for that.

Fucker's totally the final boss, Toby Fox is going to pull a Sakurai

pedophile game

>good music
discount anamanaguchi

Spamton is a god tier character.

Funnily enough Anamanaguchi's cover of Hopes and Dreams is shitty uninspired chiptunes

It's good but it's not really good. The character designs are rough and amateurish MS Paint shit most of the time.

give me main-character spamton

Attached: 1618374248775.png (1500x1500, 1.36M)

Do you think Frisk is also just a "Puppet" that's being forcefully controlled by (you) but unlike Kris, they just don't care enough to fight back?

part 3 when

cute paws. Post him naked next

Didn't part 2 take like what...3 years? man this is gonna take for FUCKING ever

Oh no he's hot

I wonder if Toby is going to say "Fuck it" and release it all for free, cause I doubt he'd want to release each one seperatly? Cause they guy's basically rich af anyway with how many copies Undertale sold

yeah, but that was mostly spent finding a team, and changing game engines (which didn't happen). It also wrote all the dialogue and path choices in the game, so chapter 3 will be much faster.

In fact, its chapter 3-5 this time, so I would presume it be 4-5 months per chapter, making it around a Desscember 2022 release date

NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO BE A BIG SHOT
REAL BIG- REAL BIG- REAL BIG SHOT

Attached: 1632077706058.png (358x328, 58.53K)

Are you trying to be funny or are you just stupid?

The game is solid, it's just the fanbase is full of unlikable cunts.

>popular theory
>KINO KINO KINO
>obscure schizo theory
>wtf that's too predictable

Care to elaborate? I want to hear this obscure schizo theory

It's fine but I really hate where the character writing is going. It's such sappy Tumblr-bait trite, way more than even Ch. 1

Kris has AIDS

Oh for sure. I just wanted the Susie and Noelle ferris wheel scene to be over but it went on for too long