Achtung!

Achtung!

Attached: 1643129774276.png (360x450, 85K)

I miss when Wolfenstein was a game franchise about shooting up robotic mecha-Hitler with miniguns and spooky occultist experiments creating undead Nazi zombies, not killing people in video games solely because you don't share whatever ideology the devs attributed to them and patting yourself on the back like you've made a positive difference afterwards.

>I miss when Wolfenstein was a game franchise about shooting up robotic mecha-Hitler with miniguns and spooky occultist experiments creating undead Nazi zombies
It still is.

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 833.11K)

soulless

Mein Lieben!

I never said it was good

Here here

>t. offended since he relates a lot to the villains

When everything becomes acceptable or ok to society, including evil, well I think you know where that leads.
That's the kind of world BJ would help to build.
There's no heroism.
He's an agent of hell.
BJ builds the world that allows baphomet statues to be built and hormone blockers are forced upon children.
I'd like to see Wolfenstein become self-aware of this and maybe even correct it by showing that there were people behind the scenes either pulling the strings or just flat out lying about the opposition, like what actually happened.
Maybe BJ can have a "we fought the wrong enemy" moment like George Patton did and take the fight to the cabal.

Except they retconned cabalistic blood into him so he's actually genetically a devil now.

real schizo posting hours

>Except they retconned cabalistic blood into him so he's actually genetically a devil now.
More likely than you think, ahem.

SPION

Attached: officer1.png (192x192, 1.27K)

No user,these things that you seem to be perfectly okay with are actually evil and you're a piece of shit for defending and trying to uphold them.
You should be taken out in the most violent manner possible, perhaps even by the groids you love so much.
I'm not fucking with you people anymore.
You need to be killed.

i wish there were female soldiers in Wolfenstein. It makes no sense that women like Schabbs and Engel can get be highly ranked officials but theres no female footsoldiers, elites or even commanders in sight. It'd make good snuff for those interested, might even coax some people into getting into that sort of thing cus nazis le bad so its okay.

tl;dr i want more, better looking nazi women.

Attached: ezgif-4-d5f9baebe419.gif (275x275, 193.92K)

Did you check out RtCW?

Hitler was against women working, he would be even more against them fighting.

Nothing less than your death will be acceptable to me. Nothing. Call me crazy. I still want you dead. Get that? I'm not using hyperbole. I mean dead. Rotting. Left to fester in the elements where nobody cares to either recover your body or find it.
You deserve to be subtracted from society and returned to the earth as fertilizer. That's the only redemption for people like you. I will not back off from this position. Ever. It's the only way. I want you actually removed from existence, today if possible, as soon as possible if not today.
Understand me? Do you get that?

DIE, ALLIED SCHWEINHUND!

Attached: 1600604332231.gif (250x250, 439.42K)

that sure is a lot of words

Not even the first nuwolf game was good.

And I cannot WAIT until the system is too busy putting out other fires to protect you any longer. You don't even know what average people want to see done to you shitqueer communists. You'd fucking puke and flee the country if you could see what ill wishes people have for you.

Does Wolf3D hold up? Is it fun to play with your gf?

Attached: 1619736977134.png (483x721, 312.85K)

>STILL no communist equivalent game where you gun down commies

Yes. Probably not.

>I miss when Wolfenstein was a game franchise about shooting up robotic mecha-Hitler with miniguns and spooky occultist experiments creating undead Nazi zombies
That's literally exactly what the franchise still is, you've just let an anime forum make you mentally ill and now you sympathise with actual nazis.

White Hell? The first half of the game is still killing Nazis, though.

Made by whom? Seething pigs?

Also look up Singularity, and probably James Bond games.

Haven't gotten it yet but I have seen the female soldiers a few times. Definitely gonna try it
That makes sense of the last postcard you get in Colossus, he just straight up take credit for killing BJ when Engel's the one on TV. I thought that's just Id rolling along with the wacky Hitler ball even further

GUTEN TAG!

Attached: DJcuDBP.gif (192x192, 85.79K)

I think they HAVE to be fat and/or old now.

The modern audience can't really handle attractive women unless they're infallible heroes. Just think how upsetting it would be if there were sexy women working for the WRONG SIDE. That would be nightmarish for them because this would (supposedly) legitimise the views which the dev needs demonized (insofar you can really demonize Nazism any further) by suggesting that sexually attractive women would willingly take part of it, rather than ugly women who have no other choice if they wish to succeed and whose outwards ugliness reflects the ugliness on the inside.

This is strangely at odds with the need so many devs have of marketing "Non-conventionally attractive" women as heroes, but then hypocrisy is generally the foundations of all this shit anyway so it's pointless to look for logic or reason. I guess maybe you can say that the good women of Wolfenstein are actually uglier than the bad women but that's probably a case of taste.

Whether one or the other I just want hot high-polygon Nazi ninja girls with the proportions of 2B doing sexy acrobatics while trying to cut me down with katanas, but we can't have that.

Both RtCW, like the other user mentioned, and Wolf 2009 have sexy female black leather clad SS bitches.

I can't relate to J. Blazkowicz

SHOOTIN' TIME

>now you sympathise with actual nazis.
You say it like that's a bad thing.

Attached: 3e872bc101d3c437b1b788efcdc8396a--nazi-propaganda-wwii.jpg (236x334, 26.27K)

Fuck you Aardwolf

Attached: Aardwolf.jpg (1920x1080, 240.25K)

Feels good to know they got turned to paste by good Red Army boys

>That's literally exactly what the franchise still is
You know that it's not true. It's about political slacktivism and showing that you're on the "right side of history" by killing fake computer representations of a long-gone enemy.
>you've just let an anime forum make you mentally ill
Speak entirely for yourself.
>and now you sympathise with actual nazis
What are "actual Nazis", according to you? Because as far as the whole world knows, the "actual Nazis" stopped existing in 1945 and no amount of wishful thinking you apply to this scenario will bring them back. Maybe you should focus on an enemy that actually exists and fights back against all the things you like, like radical Islam.

And look at you now

Attached: 1639397110099.jpg (1080x1346, 188.94K)

The real SS killed themselves in a suicide wave while their wives and daughters were raped

Its a sad state but one day things will be better. Dont think your bag of retards is any better.

As opposed to what?

name one intelligent communist