Tell me Any Forums, why do you play?

Tell me Any Forums, why do you play?

Attached: killinsm.png (593x453, 256.21K)

because I'm autistic, can't leave the house, don't have a job, will never have a job, don't have an education and have no friends

To keep the Alzheimers away.

It helps me forget the failure i ended up being

I'm bored and talentless

based

I'm obsessed

...and the world at a young age didnt impress me. I've been playing vidya my entire life waiting for something more meaningful that can match or even surpass my love for vidya but I dont think it's coming. I'm left wondering why I was born into an existence where I find more soul in virtual realities as opposed to physical ones, I'll probably end up with a bullet in my head from a dissenter who finds my lack of involvement in the physical reality disturbing.

Attached: FKES3JtVIAIhfk2.jpg (3150x4096, 3.62M)

To get good at the game.

Because video games are my favorite art-form
Any other answer should leave this board and go be a family man

To numb out.

Videogames are fun.

cringe

based

don't like vidya, don't play it. don't use it as a distraction for your shitty life, because vidya has much more to offer than that.
simple as.

cringe.
some people have bad lives and vidya is a perfectly legitimate mechanism to pass the time before oblivion

But that's escapism, that's unhealthy

as opposed to what. staring at a wall?

improve their life perhaps

And what's the alternative? I am unfit to be a normie, its hardwired in my brain already

If you must spend all your time playing vidya, learn to actually appreciate it rather than using it as a passive distraction. Play higher quality games and notice what makes a game good.

I genuinely just love flashing lights and visual stimulus. I actually had a habit for a while in middle school where I would just stare at strobe lights, because I had become so accustomed to abstract video game graphics.

>No actually you suck at life and play video games to cope
Because I like pretty colors?

Attached: vMO2wL.gif (480x270, 16.93K)

this, its my only copium

born to consume and masturbate

Attached: not_a_girl.png (1027x860, 1011.33K)