Elden Rank Easy Mode

>have 80 miserable hours going melee
>do a new magic run
>most fun ive ever had

Really makes you think...

Attached: 1242345676879.jpg (1920x1080, 180.16K)

ANSWER ME YOU PLEBS

you didn't ask anything.

Magic feels like shit since pebble (the starting spell) has some best cost to damage ratio in the game. Meaning that you'll be using it the entire fucking game, until you get rock throw or whatever it's called and at that point you'll basically use nothing but those two spells and it's so fucking boring. The other spells need to either cost less or do more damage.

>pebble

Attached: COST TO DAMAGE RATIO.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>pebble
>throw rocks
AND
>comet azur meme combo

Thats all magic has to offer.

(Sure, Moonveil being OP as fuck, but thats not 'magic', thats just an INT weapon)

Im having more fun with FTH.

carian greatsword on horseback is very satisfying

>Retarded player is bad
>Tries using meme combo to cheese the boss
That doesn't invalidate my point that most spells in the game suck compared to the starting ones, and you'll be using the same 2 spells all fucking game outside of a small handful of situations where you use a delayed spell like magic glintblade (or just rock sling again) to confuse the input reading

Show me your video of killing Malenia with magic glintblade and rock sling

Yes going full STR was a mistake and I still have Malenia left before I can go and beat the game.

Attached: FDLga1HWEAELFv6.png (747x748, 684.7K)

THE SCHOOL OF THE UNDEFEATED OF THE EAST

>I didn't play the game so I'll just parrot the shit I read on Any Forums
quintesentially Any Forums

Why are you wearing such light armor? Your stamina bar looks like you should be able to wear full Bull-Goat

The best way to play magic is as an enchanted knight

>self enchant your weaponry/shield
>carian slicer/greatsword/piercer/greatbow
>pebble only to soften up targets

>comet azur meme combo

Attached: 37-God.webm (900x506, 2.94M)

So whats the absolutely most OP build you can do? Comet Azur Mage?
There must be something else that completely retarded right?

Attached: IMG_20211231_162629.jpg (403x552, 46.65K)

You can use Night's Comet against her to deal 1k+ damage per hit, she won't avoid it since it's an 'invisible' skill. Also Lusat's staff outside of lasering things is a complete joke, 50% more FP consumption for like 10% more damage.

nope thats it.
magic is powerful but extremely fucking boring, and all the really fun and interesting spells either require faith or arc.

No, Comet Azur is the apex.

Attached: 38-StormRulerWhatsThat.webm (600x338, 2.94M)

Any particular way to use comet azur as quickly as possible? Any prerequisites?

Attached: IMG_20211211_125106.jpg (1080x853, 173.26K)

Pure faith seems like the only gimped build.

There are seemingly so few incantations that you can find compared to all the sorceries that are thrown at you.

And the incantations that you would hope would be good and worthwhile have either the most ridiculously slow cast time or have massive drawbacks like Elden Stars only being able to have one of the main projectiles out at a time.

The dragon glaive and double lightning abilities take so long to wind up that 90% of the time you'll get hit before casting and the 10% of the time you get them off the damage is not worth it.

>Have 76 of the most funnest hours going melee
That's it. I refuse to use faith magic. The only faith I need is in my big weapon.

You're gonna be disappointed if you're all in for it. It's situational.

get the flask tear that makes you not use FP for some amount of time. It's like, right next to where azur is. Other than that its just the 60 int requirement