What do we think of lost ark?

what do we think of lost ark?

Attached: 1646922680816.jpg (3370x1411, 694.22K)

Well I think it sucks, cute girl though

shilled shit for brainless gooks

I played it for 2 hours and stopped. Extremely generic korean MMO.

never heard of it

WHY IS EVERYTHING SO SOULLESS NOW FUCK

Attached: 1620201109328.png (480x360, 390.8K)

YOU

Boring, generic, and drowning in so many soulless MMO systems like random chance upgrades and 24 hour crafting recipies.
All playing it did was make me want to go play other, better ARPGs.

Attached: 1641995053889.gif (468x498, 3.55M)

I like my Soul fist
I don't know how I feel about Artillerist though, I want to like it but I'm not sure how it will fare in the endgame.

I love exploring the islands and new environments, it's just a shame that 99% of the activities you do in those environments are moving from point A to B and mashing G to skip dialogue.

you can never go back

Attached: 1624353779513.png (800x600, 678.69K)

oh holy fucking shit how did i forget this game

because discord and social media exist.
big part of old MMOs is that it was just a place to hang. if you're in the game, play the game. if you just wanna chat and shoot the shit there's better platforms

what's the point of making a cute girl to fap to if it's a top down camera anyway

>genderlocked classes
>can't play a male wizard
dropped

Both of these make the game mega gay

It is okay, if you like top down gameplay and mmos, at least at the point where I'm (1325 ilvl). I think storytelling is very uneven, while feiton and yorn were okay for me punika is absolute garbage filler. Abyssal dungeons and guardians are cool content but they nerf it for no reason, especially phantom palace was really cool.

I also like that world feels connected with that ship traveling and islands but I can understand why someone could say that game is garbage, exping until you get a ship (was it lvl 35?) was like a really long boring tutorial

We think it's a bad game that is dying and dead.

I almost threw up when i got to daily island
I quit

I liked the game but it was pure dogshit. Everyone kicked everyone all the tike for no reason, dragonbot aimbotting hacks were so common, BR subhuman everyfuckingwhere, p2w from the start with being able to literally p2w the highest stat items. It's funny how much you forgive when you're a naive kid.

The game is 3 years old and there still isn't a single male caster class. What a shit ass fucking game.

coomerbait gookshit

>long boring tutorial
>people still don't know mechanics by max lvl
>nobody knows features like card enhancing, transfer, engravings etc
>only 1 purple quest that people skip npc text and then never figure it out
Pure incompetence.

good
homosexuals stay out of my game

Uhh. 1000 mokoko's soon

>people still don't know mechanics by max lvl
I have that luck that I play this game with like 6 friends so we always have non retards in team

Not very fun or appealing. Have not played mmo's in 5 years and unless tera 2 or something comes out I am likely finished with them.

says the tranny fag that plays girl characters