Approach boss

>approach boss
>unavoidable 1 shot aoe

?

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (474x237, 21.11K)

Your shield bro?

>shitty bloodborne rehash boss
I forgot but his entire move set is a from bloodborne boss which one is it?

>approach boss
>eats me

?

Your mom

What kind of damage is his bullshit so i know which shield to use

Bosses were clearly an afterthought in this game
You can tell by the bandaid crutch mechanics they all rely on

Bookmarking this thread because I'm also currently at that guy and only ever died to the gravity aoe thing. It's an unlockable oneshot if you're too close and I don't get it

took me 3 tries lmao

>1 shot
stop being a tryhard with an overly offensive build and add fucking vigor.

lmao, wait until you find his real version

>bait out its spin->swipe by standing a medium distance away
>easily dodge it by rolling forward and to the right
>get like 3 seconds of damage dealing time
>sprint away before it even starts to wind up an AoE
>repeat
And then the boss died.

L O L

Attached: 1646471487112.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Literally it one shots me even though I'm blocking with the ant skull. I've tried getting out of range and it's impossible

>approach boxer
>get knocked out

JFC how much hp you have dude

How much vigor do you have? At most it should do 1/3 or 1/2 of your hp if you have decent vigor

You should be at 70 vigor by the time this fight happens.

It's the tryhard minmax. Just enough str and dex for the weapon you want, maybe a bit of endurance, 99 vigor. That's how the tryhards do it

I'm not even level 70 lmao, are people in this game really so bad that they're level 120 or whatever at this boss?

Same

Fly aliens, you fight one in secret fight.

vigor gets retardedly bad at like 55 or 60, you start to get 6 hp per point down to like 3 a point. if you want to be more tanky, it would be better to add endurance to wear heavier armor, or str for more defense.

>approach boss
if you did this you didn't beat the boss

I don't know how you managed to get hit by it, It took me 3 tries to beat him and I never got hit by it once. I only died due to the teleport grab 1-shotting me twice.

Attached: 1579229670261.gif (598x450, 32.71K)

Should have healed after the first hit rather than roll around like a dumbass.

vigor's importance is understated in this game. if you go with base vigor and keep spending levels on other stats your character is a glass cannon. spending every other point on vigor is a normal character. and spending 2/3 of your points on vigor is a tanky character. base vigor is not normal. having high vigor at high level is normal

I beat this guy with 30 vig. All his ranged stuff is easy to dodge. Boss is basically a test of greed, since its far more deadly in melee range. Get your hits in then GTFO.

I was level 120 when I did this boss, but I only had 30 vigor and the fight was a breeze. The only thing that might have still been a one shot was the grab, not sure.

Honestly targetting 40 max seem to be the best, even rushing to it as long as you can wield a non shit weapon

I've made the mistake of building a str/faith hybrid, doesn't leave much for vigor. I'm like level 60 now at 25 vigor and it's definitely not enough.

Pic unrelated?