What was the point of making every weapon in this game left handed?

What was the point of making every weapon in this game left handed?

Attached: 1795683.png (860x235, 123.32K)

why weren't there any pipe shotguns in fallout 4?

Not even kidding it’s only like that cause they wanted you to see the casings come out of the gun and think “god damn that animation is so good

Pipe weapons shouldn't have been a thing to begin with

I wish there weren't any pipe weapons in fallout. How can the Nuka-World raiders make good "handmade" guns but the Commonwealth can only duct-tape some pipes and wood together? They already had the double barrel shot gun because muh Mad Max so adding another one to low level enemies made no sense even if they already made a concept.

Attached: 5ZgROIg.jpg (1536x2044, 350.47K)

Did Bethesda just not wanna pay for the rights to use models of real guns
Pipe weapons are an abomination

Just pay some good artists to design them, real world guns just ruin the immersion.

Isn't real guns canon in fallout
They had real guns like the M4 and Ak in fallout 1&2 i think also h&k is canon in that universe if i remember it right

So that the animations would be in center of the screen and not the right edge of the screen.

Yes, they were added probably because some dev liked guns and 80's prototypes like the Pancor Jackhammer and H&K G11 fit the futuristic setting. But how could WW2, Vietnam war era and 80's weapons survive for almost 300 years? Having the same weapon manufacturing companies like Remington or Glock makes more sense but not old gun models.

Guns can survive for that amount of time if they're stored properly.

Plasma pistol (renamed defender in NV) is a Glock in universe.

And the FAL, and the P90, and the smg was supposed to be a MP9, and the Caws and the Jackhammer, Diirty Harry's S&W 29, and the Tommy Gun, and the DEagle...

Oh im not talking about ww2 era guns I'm mainly talking about our modern day weapons
It does seem weird that in fallout 4 theres a ton of fully functional Thompsons

Going from nv awesome gun variety to this garbage was hard. I didn't play the dlc because I only played this game once before they came out but in vanilla the only good looking weapons are the silenced pistol the railroad gives you and kellog revolver. The legendary items system is awful.

>and the smg was supposed to be a MP9
it's clearly a cutoff MP5

Having their own universe designs made out of advanced polymers and metals or factions like BoS manufacture new ones is a better explanation than WW2 gun submerged in Cosmoline. Those guns would've been extinct already by 2077.

There's a thompson in fallout 4. New Vegas has BARs, Garands, and 1911s.

Well, I say what the in-game description says, the model looks more like... well it looks more like a toaster, to be fair.

Attached: 5654567865435678976543.png (610x60, 7.5K)

There is, it's on the Creation Club though.

Attached: 1620052739806.png (682x426, 231.48K)

H&K MP9 clearly isn't B&T/Steyr MP9

the model looks a bit bolter-ish... OMG IS THAT A 40K REFERENCE??

What is the point of playing fallout 4 without mods? There are mods to replace all guns and their anims with right handed models.

>Fallout 4 mods and modding community
No thanks.

Attached: arGrGn0_700b.jpg (587x487, 81.13K)

Hot take: The assault rifle isn't THAT bad, the combat rifle is way worse

Attached: assault_rifle.png (460x151, 21.43K)

Attached: A30DE7E9-1637-4DA7-939D-F5FC94B7B592.png (990x1396, 831.87K)

It's fine if you relent and say todd was right in it was to only be issued to power armor troops, but it's a 5.56 that's water cooled in 2077 so w/e. But the standard combat rifle being in .45 chapped my ass so hard combined with the fact that there was no 1911 or grease gun but a fucking thompson of all things.