Who you maining Any Forums I got Giorno and Guido

Who you maining Any Forums I got Giorno and Guido

Attached: JoJo's_Bizarre_Adventure_All-Star_Battle_R_Infobox_placeholder.jpg (400x509, 59.95K)

Joseph, Josuke, Fugo, Gappy and Johnny. Compared to other Fight Games, is this game actually complex or is it SFV tier? Either way can't wait to play this fucking game. I listed some characters but I wouldn't be surprised if my list kept changing

What does the R stand for?

If it has better frame rate LOCALY I will get it. But if it has great rollback net code for online it’s non-negotiable.
Baoh, and any Zeppeli. Mostly Caesar.

oh look, rosterfags found another reddit game to make gorillians of threads on.

Remake, they're going to add more shit and characters.

What fucking retard would speculate the roster of a remastered anime fighter

9 new characters, that’s like the entire roster of granblue or GG:S

Johnny to see if I can reach Act IV as soon as possible.

How idiot friendly is this game? Im not that into fighting games, but i might give this one a try

Jojo is actually funny unlike Smash

red = my favorites
blue = I like a lot

I'll these out to see which have my favorite playstyles I guess.

Attached: file.png (1280x717, 1.87M)

The game is entirely jojo fanservice with a fighting game slapped on top, you don’t need to be EVO ready to play it

If it is anything like the original release, it is a jojo game first and a fighter second. You shouldn't have much trouble figuring it out and the sparkly pretty attacks and poses will make you forget the gameplay is kind of ass.

Very but I've seen some fancy combos with the side step mechanic. The only one I think that might be tricky to pull off is Made in Heaven with Pucci since you need to spam his chant, then again the match is over when he reaches MiA.

i assume the tag stuff is just the combo moves from EoH right? i reckon Dio the world over heaven will probably be in it too

My main is Yoshikage Kira. He is 33 years old. His house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and he is not married.

Very idiot friendly you can button mash when you start out

I played this back on ps3 and it unfortunately sucks as an actual game.

Is he in? I love to see a new JoJo game but with a majority of the audience is anime-only and we probably won't see many Part 7 or 8 characters

Attached: JJL_Chapter_57.jpg (250x421, 43.77K)

Reposting my predictions to this thread

Attached: predictions.png (1314x608, 725.91K)

They better make best girl playable.

Attached: 1536CFE6-62B0-4C44-A95A-8527E28BBEE0.jpg (1069x954, 106.3K)

Probably not the new characters will most likely be shit they missed like Abbacchio, Weather Report, F.F, part 8 shit

I’d main the fuck outta Mountain Tim

S P E E D W A G O N

mained Akira in the old game so unless the new characters are better him

JOUBINBROS OUR TIME IS NOW

Attached: 65165651.jpg (552x486, 115.87K)

I love Trish even named my cat after her but no way she's getting in over Abbacchio either they both are or just Abbacchio