Triangles

How is it?

Attached: Triangle+Strategy.jpg (500x810, 81.71K)

dunno, was waiting for my paycheck to buy it but suddenly putin turned it into toilet paper

GOTY. I thought it was just a filler game to hold me over until Kirby but it is a total 10/10. Better than Fire Emblem in every way

How's your last day on the internet treating you?

Surprisingly good

Requires a high IQ to understand.

Looks like garbage on Handheld mode.

When does the game get good?
I'm currently half way into Chapter 4 and bored to tears with this game. It sucks cause I'm usually bias towards sRPGs, giving them a 10/10 even if the game sucks. But Triangle has been such a miserable experience so far for me.
Maybe I'm just not giving it a proper chance, but seriously I'm 5 hours in and nothing has happened.

Attached: KerbyDrinking.jpg (648x648, 58.27K)

I started enjoying it once the choices started having consequences and when my characters started having enough moves to be interesting. I think a little past where you catch up with the demo is when i started really liking it

>Serenoa is Sylvando from DQ11

That's where I'm at. A little past the demo, but playing in hopes the game gets more interesting. I'll continue to give it a chance, but holy fuck I'd have to say this is one of the worst sRPGs I've played so far. Even random indie games had a better approach on the combat. But let's see how it turns out another few hours from now.

Pico is for _______

Attached: show.png (250x250, 113.82K)

Please elaborate?

I don't blame you for feeling like you're slugging through the start, the game os incredible frontloaded on exposition, that said once said exposition is done with everything else is smooth sailing, and all the characters are fun and unique in their tool kit paired with battles challenging enough that actually require you to play strategically

Does it run well on emulators? I am curious about this game, I saw some of the battle and I had the impression that it has some real depth.

>GOTY. I thought it was just a filler game to hold me over until Kirby but it is a total 10/10. Better than Fire Emblem in every way

how much is it is just text? is there much actual gameplay?

The salt in the salt city costs too much gald we need the saly of salt land to reduce in gald so we can import more salt from the incredibly salt abundant land of the salt.

Is the battle based on baiting the enemies also like Fire Emblem or does it go beyond that?

there isn't any real lack of battles and all of them are unique and also long as shit

Sometimes you can use turtle/bait strats like in most Tactical RPGs but there's definitely maps where you could get your shit kicked in by playing too defensively

>elaborate
On what? The game is fucking awful right now.
Shitty music, god awful story, english voice acting is one of the worst I've heard from anything with characters mumbling their lines.
There's no redeeming concepts in this game at the moment, as it currently stands to be one of the worse sRPGs I've ever came across so far.
The combat is just the most BLAND battle system I have ever seen in any RPG. I'm shocked to see you can even make a tactic style game this linear. Most characters are just so one note in what they can and cannot do, there's very little variety or strategy on how to approach the battle cause your characters just lack all kinds of options, focusing more on landing "team hits" or whatever it's called. It's a joke and playing on hard, it's easy to approach and understand how to win the battle because you're so limited in what you can do.

That's what I'm told.
Like I said, I'm still early in the game just a little into Chapter 4, but damn did the first few hours of the game just placed a horrible impression on me. I'll continue playing but goddamn is it a struggle. I have to admit, I had to skip most of the dialogue from chapters 2-3 just keep my sanity.