Still unbeatable

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 155.06K)

Fallout 4 is better

"Still unfinished," you mean?
Fuck Bethesda.

It's not that bad, lighten up

It’s still one of the most well written games, all things considered. Great setting, great characters, great fucking story and that backstory of Alduin is top tier, super comfy, endless quests, multiple ways of playing the game, amazing soundtrack, you really feel like you went hiking when the quests are all the way to the opposite side of where you are.

dont forget the politics.

it's incredibly flawed but still fun as hell and I've played through multiple times
only thing that infuriates me about it now is they updated it AGAIN for no reason 10 years later and broke a ton of mods and I'm not going to bother using an older version at this point

its fine but the combat is so shallow it makes me want to stop playing after like 6 hours every time i start a character.

Skyrim is a piece of shit but at the same time I can't help but kind of agree with you

Go to bed, Todd

Only reason Zelda, Elden Ring, Witcher and Ubishitgames all went Went open world was to try and get in on Skyrim's success.

Attached: dovahchad.png (680x794, 281.67K)

same. it's so boring I still haven't been able to finish a playthrough.

This is why you play it on PC

It's true, as a modding game
Hah, somehow fallout 4 is worse. Even mods for it are bad

The combat filters me

Minecraft is better

Truly a peerless masterpiece.

Attached: 34095834.png (371x371, 135.63K)

>somehow fallout 4 is worse
i hope this wont be the fate of starfield

thieve's guild quest
>multiple completely varied dungeons that make you feel like a thief, become bros with Brynjolf, Delvin, and Karliah
>travel all over Skyrim and uncover the theological reason for the guild's decline, how unique!
>pledge your soul to a daedric goddess and re-establish the thieve's guild as a threatening entity, become guildmaster only after completing numerous admittedly a bit tedious tasks for the guild
>I really deserve to be the guildmaster
college of winterhold quest
>dude we found some nordic ruins and some draugrs defending a magic ball, use flames to win
>an order of mages from another part of the world says you're the best, go talk to a quirky energy spirit for confirmation of this
>Ancano is evil.....because he just is ok? Go kill some more draugrs in another nordic ruin for a staff
>Kill Ancano, order of mages from thousands of miles away declares you the archmage of winterhold
>everyone walks away
Seriously, what went wrong with the mage quest. Are Dark Brotherhood/Companions similarly shitty?

Probably not, Bethesda loves Elder Scrolls, hates Fallout, they'll probably try hard on their new game. Still can't believe Fallout 4 has voiced protagonist, honestly no clue what they were thinking, if anything

If you thought the Thieves Guild was good there's something wrong with you