Strength builds are shi-

>Strength builds are shi-

Attached: vid.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/BV1zb4y1W7Q5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You do know Moonveil can break Bosses AND faster than your cringe gut poser sword at the same time right?

I removed half of his health and killed his two adds with a single rotten breath.

GLORY
FAME
STRENGTH

>that health bar
lmao

Most of the damage being done here are the spells in the background lol

Dude just get lucky with a deflect lmao

>literally has a caster helping him out in the fight

Attached: 1646733831987.jpg (1587x2245, 336K)

>Sorcerer literally fighting for him
kek

I already pwned the commander in my world. I had to get summoned for some more.

Just like in real life, user

You're cringe user. Str builds got the rope

t. str build

Use the Radhan weapon and do jumping lightattacks. No boss will stand in your way probably. Didn't try it against Melania or Mogh. But it should work.
Never do these crits. Just jump lightattack as you get more dps from it.

climb around the tower in Stormveil and get the jump attack talisman

Attached: 1569427660646.jpg (758x644, 63.77K)

I haven't had time to play this shit in a week or two. Strchads, what's the best weapon/art? I usually do bastard sword/similar ones like lothric greatsword

>jump lightattack as you get more dps from it.
How?

zwei stomp

if you dual wield radhans swords and jump lightattack both swords connect. Deals more damage as you can easily do 2-3 of them before the enemy gets up.

You do know that's not impressive damage, right? lmao. You're better off upgrading a dagger and switching to it for good crits. Of course us INT chads don't have to worry about that shit, we just do amazing damage all the time with our BIG DICK Staff energy

He has like 2.5x health because there was another summon who died like a faggot

But the moonveil isn't a guts poser sword so

Attached: 1636198728732.gif (500x214, 170.66K)

UGS with giant killer for me. Early game was a fucking slogfest but after leveling up and understanding this game is ds3:2 I can enter a boss with 2 estus and beat it's ass

>People call Int builds OP and fun
>Respec my STR Halbred user that has wasted points on random shit
>Int build with 60 Int performs much worse than 40 points STR
>Sorceriess suck ass and deal little damage and it feels like I wasted 10 points in Mind
>Moonsword charge attack has extra animation so it takes longer to charge

Have I been duped? What am I doing wrong?

brush your teeth bro

The spells that aren't hitting because he's doing a riposte?

The only good spells are nu-soul stream and some of the dragon incantations

>only thing this short webm shows is an ash of war, a stance break, and a gay summon doing most of the work
what the fuck is this trying to prove you retarded OP?

I'm the summon you fucking retarded faggots. Read his name, "host of fingers". I did 70% of the damage because he was a wizard fag.

you’re supposed to go hybrid
also upgrade your weapon dumbass

The benefits of an INT build over a STR build are many.
>can attack enemies from a distance. Areas that have snipers or enemies waiting on the ceiling are easier because you can attack first if you can lock on. Glinstone Cometshard travels really far but only use it for this since it sucks a lot of FP, Greatbow magic is also good for this, it goes far
>For upclose fighting the best is Glinstone Icecrag, does good damage with INT increasing equipment on for very little FP and every now and then you get Freeze damage. Very short range and can miss if the boss moves or you fire from side angles, for big enemies you have to remove lock on and manually aim to guarantee your shit lands. also you need good roll timing since you're in melee range though sometimes you can be a bit outside it
>Come Azur is the soul stream of the game, good for cheesing if enemy can stay still or walk forward only.
>spells like Ambush shard can be helpful for shield or pumpkin head enemies.

>melee is inferior to spe-
bilibili.com/video/BV1zb4y1W7Q5

You can't refute him, everything he said was right, you gay summon

>can attack enemies from a distance
you clearly missed the handheld ballista you can get

>bilibili

Reading comprehension?

oh yeah, I forgot I went with Azur's staff since it decreases casting time, there's staves that increase damage too but only in specific spell schools, in this fast game you need to be fast. Also you NEED the magic boss' spell, Rennala's Full moon. So get INT to about 65 and use equipment to get to 70

not my fault chinks are way bigger chads than the rest of the world

Yeah you do seem to be lacking that, my recommendation is finding some for yourself.

My weapons are all +7 and upwards. Using Azur staff and Moonsword.

How much do you invest in Mind? I feel like Mind was a wasted stat and you can just use the Magick for Azur cheesing.

And what does that have to do with the fact that your webm didn't show shit? The webm starts off with an ash of war attack giving you a stance break, and doing a crit. That's it. How the fuck is this particular webm supposed to show that str is good? Heavy weapons are far better at stance breaking, but you didn't fucking show any of that. You could have shown the start of the battle, and for example you land 3 jump attacks and stance break the boss, but what you showed was equivalent to showing someone hitting a boss with a dagger and killing it because it had 50 HP left.

It looks cooler than that lame kamehameha I've seen 20 webms of and is therefore better