Lole this guy looks like pepe

lole this guy looks like pepe

Attached: pepe.jpg (424x512, 82.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aL65G7XYV0E
youtube.com/watch?v=WFNfv_ufizo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wait, is that fuckin- WHATCHU GONNA DO WHEN HE COME FOR YOUUU?

BOOYAKA BOOYAKA 619

In 2015, Mysterio was wrestling in Mexico during a tag team match. During the match, Mysterio hit Pedro Aguayo Ramirez with a flying kick, one of Mysterio’s most memorable moves. When Mysterio connected with Ramirez, he fell unconscious on the ropes. When it first happened, no one realized how serious Ramirez was injured.

After a few minutes, they realized Ramirez was unconscious and stopped the match. Ramirez died in the hospital the next day

BOOYAKA BOOYAKA
KILLED A GUY
BOOYAKA BOOYAKA
HOMBRE MUERTO

Attached: 26E1644200000578-3005740-image-a-29_1426984030322[1].jpg (634x764, 95.4K)

Talk about work hazards. These men are literal stunt actors, they knew the consequences

this game feels better than the last couple wwe games. Combat feels satisfying like the ufc games

It hits different

So is mexican wrestling more "real" than american wrestling or what?

Gain height and take a shower

That didn't answer my question at all

>all the nig wigger background music is replaced by indie emo-sounding music
DAS RITE!

Attached: 1610242656971.jpg (867x685, 95.69K)

Damn why are americans so sensitive?

it's the same thing, mexican wrestling is usually just flashier because they're all acrobatic dwarves while traditional US wrestling was more about gigantic gorilla chads tossing each other around, though some of the gorilla chads like scott steiner are oddly athletic and can do shit like this

youtube.com/watch?v=aL65G7XYV0E

stop exposing the business you fucking mark

Attached: download (3).jpg (300x168, 5.77K)

Why does his mask say Mask?

It'd be extremely painful

He's a small guy.

was he on heroin?

I must have watched this match 20 times on account of how hilarious it is and I still can't figure out exactly what he was on. My best guess is everything at the same time.
youtube.com/watch?v=WFNfv_ufizo