Fuck this bitch and her rotten pussy
Radahn won btw

Attached: 2.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/BV1zb4y1W7Q5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mimic
she won

All it took was one whiff of his half-sisters mephitic vag, and Radahn was whipped up into a dogged insanity the likes of which demigod-kind has never seen before
Reminder THAT's how bad all the fantasy-setting waifu's you guys coom over stink

What would scarlets rot pussy smell like

No one cares you beat her with the mimic. Shit thread.

I still have no clue how you are supposed to dodge her many sings combo. You can use a shield but then she still gets health back. I won but it felt like I just got lucky with rng rather then I got good.

Attached: kys.png (859x462, 307.01K)

>mimic tear
>bloody slash
why do you even play these games?

I don't care that you summoned for the boss, chief. But beating her with it isn't worth making a thread about.

you care a lot faggot, which is why you have to tell everyone they didn't really clear the game every time someone makes a thread like this.

regular summons are one thing but the mimic is completely game breaking

I don't agree. The mimic is only as good as your own character. If your own character sucks he's just going to die all the time.

Maybe you should learn to read because I fail to see where I said you didn't beat the game you cum guzzling retard.

>No one cares you beat her with the mimic.
>with the mimic.

Cope you homo.

Might wanna work on getting your GED instead of playing games.

Lmao nice vigor faggot

>stop fucking summoning
Treating casuals like trash and laughing at their expense is not the same as trying to fix them. You can keep summoning for all I care. In fact, it's better if you do. More laughs for me.

bilibili.com/video/BV1zb4y1W7Q5
here's how a real man does it

your little gay memes don't change the fact that you had to use a crutch to beat the boss. It's not about not being good enough, it's about being a pussy and taking the easy way out instead of dealing with hardship. you are Type A, but you have the willpower of Type B.

Every single fucking try where i don't die right at the start, she does her bullshit combo 2-3 times in the same phase, and if i somehow survive them she still does it in her second phase and it deals almost double the damage. She also does it everytime i do a sprint attack on her.
i'm going fucking insane

>mimic tear
acquire skill

Attached: 1646922744455.jpg (1920x1080, 441.71K)