What are you playing in your Steam Deck?

What are you playing in your Steam Deck?

Attached: IMG_20220310_141544.jpg (1200x621, 207.46K)

Emulation is the least interesting thing to do on the Steam Deck and the children of Any Forums who posts it over and over do it because they thing being wrong and stupid intentionally is funny

>interesting
nerd
this is a game board
we play games

>buys handheld pc
>all they post about is switch emulation

MAYBE

YOU shoulda

Just bought a Nintendo switch

>implying anyone even got theirs yet

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2022-02-24_015241_readmanganato.com.png (417x404, 252.25K)

>hey guys, so, games
>your WRONG and STUPID
the fuck is wrong with you?

Holy tendie tears

Why would I waste over 60 dollars on cheap looking games with paid online etc I already played botw and it was just a Ubisoft game for kids

but i want to play switch games AND the latest pc multiplats like elden ring

The waiting game, unfortunately

Attached: GLS.png (650x260, 52.53K)

I want email to arrive soon so I can laugh at Qucks2

i will emulate it and you can't do shit about it

Tendies seem to be really upset between this and elden ring. They are mindbroken on this board knowing that in 2022 the Switch is useless.

Wait until our tendie schizo downloads the first Kratos pic he finds to tell us how bad steam deck is lmao

Can it run Chaos fantasy?

when oh when will I get my email

sooo down to BOTW on steam deck and also to get zombie panic source, it's a co-op horror free on steam

I'm glad you can tweak shit so it works good on the Deck, but so far all I've seen is people messing with the in-built settings of the console/emulators to get the results they want. Does anyone know if there's any actual improvements that could be made to the emulator's code itself that could help it get even more power out of the Deck?
I remember reading something about how Yuzu and Ryujinx don't play too nice with AMD hardware. Is that something that could be improved on eventually, now that more people have an interest in that sort of thing?
Cause I saw a guy claim he got Halo to run at 1440p 60fps on the Deck, so if that's true I figure it's gotta be able to run Switch games at 1080 at some point, right?

I hate the Steam Deck since it's digital-only

>I remember reading something about how Yuzu and Ryujinx don't play too nice with AMD hardware. Is that something that could be improved on eventually, now that more people have an interest in that sort of thing?
there's vulkan support now

>>digital only
You can plug a USB-c dock in, then a USB DvD or floppy drive and play any game for PC with physical media.

Yeah yeah I know about Vulkan, but from what I gather it's just that it wasn't bundled by default with the Deck's version of the emulator. You know, the flatpak thing. It wasn't tailored for the Deck or nothing. What I'm talking about is, are there any additional improvements that could be made to increase performance on the Deck (or more likely AMD hardware in general, I suppose)?