I'll just summon my little helpers and wreck those filthy invade-

>I'll just summon my little helpers and wreck those filthy invade-

Attached: 1646818207955.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

the amount of desync you get in souls games pvp is so insane how the fuck do people enjoy that shit, even if you play with your next door neighbor it's just laggy as fuck

japanese are the worst programmers

>NOOOOOOOOOOO not like this wtf Fromsoftdaddy please patch this now!!1

Attached: 1646785225005.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

>fat rolling
Lmao

Not sure what is going on here. Roll around and then they get hit because... ???

>get a charm
>get Deadly Sin spell
>get Eclipse Shotel
>activate spell and weapon's art
>kill hosts instantly with death blight in 7 seconds
>no way to avoid this
>can be obtained by low level players too

Attached: git gud.webm (1280x716, 1.44M)

A twink invader... how original.

anything that fucks gankers over is based

I understand if the host has 2 phantoms and also summons blues, but running into 1v2s with this? seriously?

Oh. Seems a bit shitty.

Invader chads don't care, you will perish

why do people complain about gankers when if you’re invading you’ll more than likely be invading someone just playing coop? what do you want people to do, let you kill the host?

What's the lowest feasible level I could start invading at?

Bonus: what's the lowest feasbily level I could get Varre's mask to invade while wearing it?

What the fuck did he just do to them? That looked like some clive barker shit.

No, I don't think I will.

Attached: nottoday.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

Yea all the shittiers are going to use this now, already seen a few trying to help people out with bosses. Probably the only legit thing that is going to get completely removed

BASED

NOOOOOOO YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO JUST STAND THERE LIKE IN THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS

so what are you guys gonna do when they patch this out?

invadersisters... were we the shitters all along...

Thanks vro, I'm gonna invade as "ER is balanced" now.

the funny thing is i use this to invade and snipe hosts all the time, its arguably more broken than eclipse shotel.
Fth/arc build, instant proc madness even against casters with 60+ int, and you can chain this multiple times. 2 hits of frenzied burst (which is guaranteed) does 1.4-1.8k damage

He's putting a Death Blight on his weapon and using a glitch that makes it proc from proximity too instead of just weapon attacks. When it fills up the Instant Death bar, it activates and results in, well, instant death. That animation is the Instant Death animation. I believe Madness has a unique one too.

I only desync one in awhile and I can tell before we fight so i just return home

Does Arcane boost the speed at which everything procs?

Setting yourself on fire activates on hit effects for some reason, so you build up any status effect for free just by rolling around near them.

Stop teabagging each other, it's fucking gay. You want another man's face to touch your balls? And no, it doesnt matter if your character is female, it's the intent behind it and YOU ARE NOT A WOMAN.

No ones complaining about that. Some hosts are just gankers and summon red phantoms to shit on them with 3 of their boys

Shame the people abusing this glitch won't get banned from online since they have no way of tracking who is using it
This kind of exploit absolutely deserves banishment from online completely

Imagine spending time thinking about this shit lmao

Is it true that you can kill the host with this shit if you're a yellow phantom?

Cry about muh casuals and From shitting on invaders when this is clearly and blatantly an exploit that was never intended

So this is why people cut cables, spaghetti, pipes, trees, telephone poles and so on?