Bioshock Infinite- Cringe or based?

Attached: 11307sTZ0IfHm2mu2m-Bv67cCZdanpm3BrdhlSEdrfCM_Lk4_LU8iLKiFXzeca0FX_xWI8YQTxGjcbyQjPENYMTj7gE6a0kt.jpg (2048x2048, 940.54K)

Cringe as fuck. I shot up an entire bar and went downstairs when out of nowhere I'm given a prompt to play guitar and Elizabeth sings a song while giving a piece of fruit to a kid like she was a Disney princess. What a fucking whiplash of a tonal shift. I wouldn't be surprised if I just orphaned that kid by killing his parents upstairs. Fuck Kev Levine and his fart huffing mess of a story.

Bland at best. Definitely not worth the metascore it got. Gameplay is watered down from previous Bioshock games and the story aint all that either. Locations were decent, at least they looked nice, but thats pretty much all I can remember.

Burial at Sea Part 2 was way better than the main game.

Also the pre-release material which features a fuckton of cut content is just sad to look at. It had the potential to be way better than it ended up being, but somehow it just did not happen.

Really weird pacing at times, the tonics were just kind of there for the sake of being there, the quantum timeline stuff was just Ken Levine pretending to understand science, a ghost battle for...some reason. It had a ton of promise and really fell short in the end.

Based
cringe

>weapon limit
>vigors are all the same
>repetitive, basic play
>strictly linear
>impossible to die, so there's no threat
>bulllet-sponge handymen
>nonsensical story
>"thingz r smart if u cant understand them hurrrr"
You can be as pretentious as you like with your "smarter than u" narrative, but it means fuck all if your lead character is eating out of trashcans every four seconds.

Very based

I had 0 expectations going in, and was still disappointed.

it had awesome graphics for its time
gameplay is linear which is fine by me but they promised something different so that made people angry. Story-wise is lame but they sorta fixed it with the DLC.
6/10 worth playing once.
Now roll the SFM liz content.

Cringe
2 is peak

Remember how PlayStation All-Stars shilled it hard?

the most influential game of the last decade, but not on the videogame industry exactly.

Attached: 1552126985036.jpg (1200x1600, 1.15M)

Both. Lot of great stuff, lot of bad decisions too.

>way too long for what it offered, same generic level after another
>final "boss" won't stfu, constantly filling your ears with bullying and autistic lore
>ending is gay
I can't believe how wrong people can be here. 2 is fucking garbage.

Pretty bad. They had some interesting ideas at the beginning of development but it all got trimmed and we got an empty shell.

Imagine this wrong

2 is best because I'm a sucker for traps (no homo), so getting set up for the harvesting and having splicers walk into your traps was a lot of fun

I liked it, but I can see why a lot of people didn't.

you dropped this

Attached: nostalgiagoggles.jpg (394x248, 23.78K)

there is a good hours long video series on it on odysee. It has alot of history in it. It is by american krogan.

2 is still better than Infinite. Sure Infinite pretty much ripped off 2's story:
>Father/daughter relationship
>religious cult based around the daughter
>daughter has powers that are a result of the technology in the city
>she's seen as a saviour to the people who will defeat the world and bring about a new era
>you gotta save her and get her out of the city
>you have a symbol on your right hand to make you stand out to the people
>you learn that you two have a past with this place
>end of the game has the daughter become even more powerful
>final fight is you trying to protect something from hordes of enemies while having the ability to call upon a powerful ally (Elenore in BS2 and Songbird in Infinite)

plot is shit
gameplay is worse
BaS never showed any bioshock 2 stuff

true but 2 for sure had a weaker story

still better than infinite cause it wasn't trying to be all over the place and write itself into a wall that always got "fixed" by just jumping to a different universe.

Last AAA game I ever bought. What a pile of shit

agreed

>oh nooooo completely optional 2 miinute moment that doesnt fit ruins this 15 hour game for me reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

kil yourself

it's a 5 hour game

cringe, like all bioshock games

No, he's correct. It's completely stupid.

>You can be as pretentious as you like with your "smarter than u" narrative, but it means fuck all if your lead character is eating out of trashcans every four seconds.
This too. It's the wrong game for that story. Do one of the other, instead of half-assing both.