I hate these fucking NIGGERS like you wouldn't believe

I hate these fucking NIGGERS like you wouldn't believe

Attached: crucible-knight-art-elden-ring-wiki-300px.jpg (300x255, 13.81K)

JANNIES

just parry bro

I love them, probably my favorite enemy in the game. Cool to fight against

Attached: image_2022_03_01T11_52_05_254Z.png (600x510, 488.37K)

>what if you fought 2 non unique enemies for a boss, that's fun right?

I hate when they do this and there's more than one of these instances in this game

Unironically the best enemy in the game to fight 1-on-1. They have fair timing windows and teach you all about the types of enemies you'll be fighting with delayed attacks and extra strings to combos to anticipate. I'm gonna go back and fight him at lv 1 in my next playthrough. When you are fighting multiple at once it's cringe however.

>only parry bro

ftfy

alternatively, unequip everything but a dagger, then lightroll spam getting a single attack each time it stops attacking for half a second. after about 4 hours, if you don't get hit once, it should go down

or just grind a trillion souls using any of the dozens of methods posted online and 3 shot him. works for every boss.

He is not that bad retard, learn to fight instead of blindly swinging your sword like a madman until you get hit

>Every comment saying "just parry"
>Using two handed weapon

Attached: 564.jpg (600x691, 40.47K)

>*spreads beetle wings and superman charges into OP's dookie hole for massive damage*
How hard did you get rekt? ;-)

2handed upgraded uchi with grease and spam bloody slash

Attached: 1641637915125.png (556x648, 310.78K)

Then just dodge and hit him in the dick

Times when you can punish him.
>After shield bash
>After the combo that begins with the stomp
>After the thrust attack
>After the attack where he drags his sword on the ground (if you aren't in front of him after that, otherwise he will do another slash)
On Phase 2
>After almost every tail swipe (kinda risky, depends on when you dodge the tail)
>He will do the tail after every thrust attack now so just delay your attack after it
>The first 2 openings remain the same, no tail swipe

>Second tail swipe covers the whole area
hehe, not distant enough kiddo

How do you effectively dodge the shield bash. I have the tail, I have the iframes on his two hand combo where I can get a jump attack in, wings, ect. That fucking bash though. He gets me every time with it and pivots right into me

Is it honestly just a 'run back or you're fucked' attack? Or are the iframes a delay longer?

Just use lion's claw you dingus

They seem like actual biblical angels or some shit.
Miyazaki went really creepy with the enemy design in this one.
I didnt think bible shit would be scarier than alien shit but I happily stand corrected.

you can only do any of the things he wrote if you're light rolling and with a fast weapon

>Viewing enemies as teachers to help you and not just trying to fucking murder you.
This is an interesting flip of the ole view.

BoomerPL

It doesn't scale with faith.

I just had to rely on sacred slash cheese strats

Can you jump over it?

this is ultimately why i don't like the game. the bosses are either really easy or have to be cheesed. fuck that faggot shit.

I somehow managed to avoid these things until I was already like level 110 and in the endgame. kinda wish I fought them when they were still a challenge

>he can’t parry
Literally Gwyn tier it’s incredible how modern Any Forums wouldn’t even be able to beat Dark Souls when it came out you guys all fucking suck so much cock at video games lmao

you have three options
>buy the buckler from the NPC at sgormveil's gate and become parry lord
>be a little bitch and employ hit and run tactics or bait his charge into a lethal fall
>man up and do picrel

Attached: 1646918444233.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Why aren't you people playing Minecraft instead?
Why waste time with games that are unlike Minecraft and/or certainly not identical to Minecraft and/or not the same as Minecraft?

That's what I just thought. 100% totally on point. Basically this, but unironically. Pretty much all that needs to be said. Case closed.

>enemy requires very specific strategies, negating your build if you chose wrong
fucking gay

Why would you inflict this mental diarrhea of a post upon the broader audience of the Internet? Why?

>very specific strategies
yeah, dodging/parrying his hits then hitting him, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow so specific bro

Attached: 20220306225921_1.jpg (2560x1440, 670.08K)

Yes

I did it with a greatsword, try not to be shit next time

i just ran past them for the entire game
playing a shieldless dex build i aint got time for this shit

throwing a buckler into your build is really not overly disruptive, user
it's just 1.5 weight
or you could just stop being a bitch

Basically, you just need to hit enemies until they are dead. Insightful.

>air of superiority
>posts useless screenshot
i've got those too, fag. i've beaten them, but the game's combat is still shit.

Attached: Elden Ring 2022.03.04 - 15.31.07.07.DVR.mp4_snapshot_19.52.025.jpg (3840x2160, 1.42M)

more like............KINO KNIGHTS

Attached: 20220301040338_1.jpg (2560x1440, 294.3K)

don't know what gave you air of superiority because i just said how to fight them, but whatever you say. You saying the game's combat is shit out of nowhere, when this thread is about a specific enemy says a lot about how seriously you should be taken though.

>just dodge and hit
sounds like a rhythm game without the music.

If he will actually make it easy to parry than parrying is laughable. You can fully parry him after like 10 minutes.

The lance variations are not only cool looking, but are fun to fight. I've gotten their move set pretty down since they can two shot me. I find that these versions are a lot better in terms of looks and fairness compared to the sword and shields.

i'm so fucking tired of these elden tranny threads

>don't know what gave you air of superiority
>woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow so specific bro
don't act coy, faggot.