Elden Ring

How will Miyazaki-san and Fromsoft outdo themselves after this? Seems like an impossible task to me. ER is as close to perfection as it gets.

Attached: elden-ring-summer-game-fest-trailer-screenshots_7558.png (1907x1075, 1.97M)

Maybe by a making a game that doesn't turn to shit in the final 30% like Elden Ring.

Easy, just release DLC for years to come.

They’ll probably just rehash dark souls again since redditors like you can’t stop buying it

I doubt... you could even imagine it.
>See a bunch of Skeletons guarding a corpse, kill them and find a Poisonbloom in that corpse.
That which commanded the stars.
>See a bunch of Poison Mushrooms guarding a corpse, kill them and find an Arteria Leaf in that corpse.
Giving life... its fullest brilliance.
>Go up a remote cliffside and see a clever drop with a hidden corpse next to a firecamp, find a Turtle Neck Meat in that corpse.
THE ELDEN RING!!!
>See a bunch of Bats guarding a corpse, kill them and find a Golden Rune (1) in that corpse. Exact same thing happens less than 5 minutes later.
OOOOOHHHHH, ELDEN RING!!!
>See a bunch of Highwaymen guarding a chest, kill them and find 5 Mushrooms in that chest.
Shattered...
>See a bunch of Wolves guarding two corpses, kill them and find a Glowstone and a Golden Rune (1) in those corpses.
By someone...
>See a Giant Miranda Flower and a bunch of small Miranda Flowers guarding two corpses, kill them and find an Immunizing Cured Meat and a Golden Rune (2) in those corpses.
Or something...
>See a bunch of Demi-Humans guarding a corpse, kill them and find a Hefty Beast Bone in that corpse.
Don't tell me... you don't see it...
>See a bunch of Demi-Humans guarding a corpse, kill them and find Crab Eggs in that corpse.
LOOK UP AT THE SKY!
>See a Big Land Octopus and a bunch of small Land Octopuses guarding a corpse, kill them and find a Golden Rune (1) in that corpse.
It burns...

Still doesn't match BB and Sekiro as far as I'm concerned, but this may be the big one for normies.

Any game with actual good bosses and combat will do the work

Release a game that runs well?

I was so dissapointed witb this game, I have my own hype to blame partially though.

The game is fun for the first 20ish hours, then gets boring/stale very quickly once you realize that the first area has shown you all of which ER has to offer. I mean yeah dungeons were fun, but not after the 5th copy-pasted one and most certainly not after the 10th copy pasted boss.

When I saw Godrick as a common enemy in some field i justt quit and uninstalled.

Fromsoft should never attempt an open world ever again, they should stick to linear level design, preferably like dark souls 1.

Dear god i can't even put into words how much of a letdown this game is.

That's why they're making Armored Core game next. It's not like there's anybody making mecha games right now so might as well.

Back to Discord, Shazaam trannies. You lost. Deal with it.

when i played des and the first das you were probably still being molested by your dad, shitforbrains

the game is awful, go backto reddit you zoomer faggot

>perfection
come on dude, the game is better than most shit coming out this year but you know damn well the game is far from perfect.
It's barely even in FromSoftware's top 3 best games.

ER>BB=DS1>Sekiro>DS3>DS2>DeS

>wanting armored core with backstabs, messages, invasions, fog gates and souls nonsense
I honestly prefer it would stay dead, it's clear fromsoft knows how to do one game now.

BB>Sekiro>DS1>ER=DS3>DeS>DS2

Slice of life RPG in a big city.
Elevators in skyscrapers, sewage area = swamp, more dating elements.

Add swimming and flying, Elden Ring is the amalgamation of all their past games and what they didn't do in them.

by making the next game not open world

>outdo themselves after this
Bloodborne 2

How about something original instead of another sequel, a sequel but now it's open world and fire=ring, a sequel but now its gothic and fire=blood.
Fromsoft has been releasing the same game over and over since 2009

That's a bold opinion.
It'd be a shame if I unironically agreed with it.

More waifus to marry

ER has better bosses than crazy games. It's insane how much better half the bosses are than Vergil 3

This is retarded, because materials give off a white flame, and real shit gives off blue, purple, and gold flames.

They will make Lost Kingdoms 3 and it will be a transcendental experience that will ultimately result in our collective expulsion from the false reality we are trapped in.

They can fix the controls up for one. This series has had stored inputs / inputs not coming out for way too long.

3 DLCs that double the size of the game.

Make it even bigger. You thought Elden Ring was big? Just wait, the new game called Ancient Circle will be 10 times the size with 10 times more bosses that have 10 times longer combos