PlayStation is Doomed

>"I think PlayStation is doomed and I think they're going to cease to exist as we know them in about ten years," said Pachter. "They can't compete. They have no chance of competing. They're not a couple of years behind, it's an insurmountable lead."
>The analyst previously predicted the PlayStation 5 would outsell the Xbox Series X|S with a split of 55-45 or 60-40.
Bros?

Attached: 1632690986695.png (1001x688, 179.4K)

Less over niggervized games that's good. Pachter is mostly wrong though. Jewtendo and microshit still add niggers and fag shit but it will be less.

>Michael Pachter
Kek

The woke crap and losing Japan made them irrelevant.
If they make a bad spiderman movie it's over they have nothing.

I used to support Snoy until they moved HQ to LA. The company is dead to me now and I'm not buying a PS5. The US culture will just destroy the company from the inside.

Pachter is a shill and never has good takes about anything video game related

>as we know them
this is the key point here. ps has made it absolutely clear they're going gaas with sensational AAA fomo to milk their fanbase, they'll never go quality first party singleplayer again like they uaed to back during the days of ps2 and arguably ps3

xbox series will outsell PS5s by the end of the year.

Attached: marketshareswitches.jpg (651x699, 123.88K)

I hate Snoy but Pachter's takes are always retarded and wrong.

i would lie if i said i'm not getting some bitter pleasure from watching the playstation brand collapse under its own hubris but how the fuck does pachter still have a job

>Pachter
Buying Sony shares then.

agreed. ms plays the long game with gamepass and they have infinite money so xbox as a brand is never going away. nintendo has disneys mickey mouse tier brand power so its hard to imagine them not surviving as well. sony has jack shit really, the only reason ps4 was such a success was because ms and nintendo went full retard in that generation, but its not happening again.

ah yes the same man who said RTS games have no future because they're "single player and turn based"

If you're popular or perceived as important it doesn't matter if you are competent these days.
Name another gaming Industry analist or whatever he is

First time I see this name and say: "holy shit, he may finally get something right"

>how the fuck does pachter still have a job
Do you know Paul Krugman, the economist? Same reason.

Playstation is doomed, yes but not because of console war faggotry. It's about Microsoft leveraging their established PC user base (that's exploded since COVID) essentially combining it with their console base through the game pass. That's why Playstation has been struggling to get the PS Plus thing off the ground and that's the lead being talked about here.

I don't disagree but look at the games do you want another last of US?

Was pachter ever right?

Woke shit, losing japan, losing dedicated fanboys due to no longer having exclusives, $70/80€ games... No one can resist so many shots in the foot.
It will truly be over once Microsoft stops releasing Call of Duty over there. Not to mention all the other super popular IP they now own.

I can potentially see M$ dropping the need for Xbox Live Gold to play multiplayer games in the future as well.
I doubt Sony or Nintendo would realistically be able to do that though.

Microsoft doesn't have a strong PC gaming base. They all mostly use Steam. They don't have leadership over Windows like they do Xbox. They wish they did.

Nintendo could, that awful online certainly does not justify its price.

Playstation doomed since 1994

has pachter ever been right about anything in his life?

This will be the first time.

same guy that said the xbox one was going to outsell the ps4 2:1

He was right about Zuckerberg.

If they didn't get handed over to California they wouldn't be in this situation.

This man said Nintendo was doomed 15 years ago.

>Michael Pachter
>On an Xbox tranny podcast
Holy shit you guys have had another bad day

So, he predicted the Wii U flop?
Fortunately Nintendo was saved after that, I don't see the same happening here. If anything, it'll only get worse, if that's even possible.

>Translation: PS5 will be Sony's most successful console ever made and all other consoles will cease to exist while Playstation continues banking trillions.
Now can we stop caring about whatever Pachter says? He's never been right about anything.

There's always a first time.