Wants you to kill the man because he misgendered her in the race

>wants you to kill the man because he misgendered her in the race
>gets angry if you dont and refuse to talk to you
10/10 realism, thank you cdpr!

Attached: WCyberpunk41.png (1280x720, 1.22M)

Needs a shove button so you can just shove it off the ledge.

I wish I could dead name every single tranny on this fucking board. Watch them cry about it and then masturbate as they slip into insanity an hero themselves.

My life goals are simple in this life.

>spic brain

dilate harder, maybe you'll have an accident.

A little too real.

What? She wants to get revenge on the nigga that killed her husband. Take your meds.

You haven't met many in real life have you?

This is probably not the context of the mission

Nah I’m white and feel the same

>user wants to masturbate to trannies

Attached: 1644510764374.png (262x240, 95.75K)

me too

>Dyed ass hair dreads
Chupalo, puto

bot him but i met exactly 0 trannies in real life, either the exists only online, they never leave their house or my country isn't that degenerate yet

I’ve never met one that’s passable. All of them were literally just dudes wearing girl jeans with a bra under their shirt

Yes a bunch of balding, fat, pasty skinned scraggly haired ''''''women'''''' are scary.

Stop thinking you matter, faggot.

Probably not, they're less than 3% of the population. Yet they are listened to by the globohomo industrial complex, pandered to and given rewards by the system.
Seems backwards to me.

>husband died in a street race
>that allowed shooting and was called DEATH Racing League
>NOOO HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN IT'S ALL HIS FAULT KILL HIM AAAHHH
Like, Jesus. Regular Street Racing is dangerous enough, you die in a DEATH RACE and suddenly act like this could never happen ever?

>I just want to win the race
>ok :)
>win the race
>wtf bro >:(

I was just trying to point out that saying someones old name isn't going to make them kill themselves haha

I liked how cdprojekt left her posture and all the male animations, seeing her walk from behind makes her look like a wrestler. That said, op as usual a faggot because her only motivation is to avenge the murder of her husband

Attached: 1557946089155.jpg (125x125, 3.79K)

I went to school with one back in 2008 and I have two at work. I hated them then and I absolutely despise them now; they are unironically all mentally ill egomaniacs.

Attached: 6f41e95e7f9df297bc59bfe44014a2f4.gif (500x500, 209.81K)

I walked into one of those shit bags at my work. I am basically a handyman. That fucking disgusting blob of shit was so god damn disgusting. One day I get a call from a tranny (didn't know it was one)

>Uhm excuse me, I am having problems with my lock to my apartment
>Alright, is your key stuck or something?
>When I put my key in, sometimes it gets stuck
>Alright, do you have any oil to use? It's real simple to fix
>Uhm, I don't really know anything about this. I need help. It's super serious.

So I go out there because renters are braindead monkeys who can't handle five seconds of thinking. When I get there, the fucking tranny has a wife beater on, and I almost threw up. Like, what the fuck. So I put some oil in lock and it works. Then the thing asks me if it's going to cost them anything. I told the thing, I don't know. It's up to the landlord. When you expect company put on some fucking clothes. I hate trannies because they look so fucking weird. They're disgusting. If you're born a man, at least try be one and don't fuck yourself up to become this fucking monster of a hybrid shit. Such weak, mentally deranged fags.

I friend trooned out a few years ago. Any trip to the bathroom would take 40 minutes for him because he'd have a fucking breakdown whenever he looked in the mirror

>thought this bitch was kinda cute when you first meet in the bar
>that whole questline

I could've dealt with the tranny thing but the rest of that shit was cringe

Attached: 1644215718155.jpg (806x1058, 131.72K)

>her
Isn't that a tranny?

I've seen a couple. they look like ghoulish caricatures of what you imagine a drag queen to look like. broad shoulders, hairy arms, unmistakable adams apples. it's fucking unbelievable. I see this 40 year old man displaying his sick fetish at the gas station a couple times a month and he's always wearing a skin tight sundress that sculpts to his fat folds and presents his bulge like he's proud of it. a lot of the time, trannies don't even fucking shave and walk around with stubble. you aren't fooling anyone. we see through you and mock you for weeks after seeing you. no one respects you.

>He doesn't know that they only live on the internet
Kek

Attached: 1646909463397.jpg (716x692, 222.9K)

>tranny has a wife beater on,
Isn't a wife beater clothes like any other and trannies are as disgusting in them as in anything else?

the cyberpunk universe works differently from ours, the equivalent of Any Forums lives all day attached to a BD and is banned from accessing the web