What if we put dark souls/elden ring into a well written literature format that respects the reader and demands them to...

>what if we put dark souls/elden ring into a well written literature format that respects the reader and demands them to pay attention to every line
>come up with pic related

Attached: MalazanBookOfTheFallen.jpg (250x380, 46.88K)

Oops, posted the wrong pic

Attached: 71Nc4m2FIJL.jpg (809x1200, 178.83K)

How about they start with doing that in their games. Elden Ring lore/story telling is dog shit. The Rennala & Radagon lore is the earliest example where everyone sees how piss poor the story telling is. You get little to no information about this boss, nor that she's locked in the library, nor that she is important in the demigod lore. A talking fucking turtle I found 15 hours later who offered maybe 4 lines of dialogue about the pairing told me more about her than any round table NPC, progression NPC, etc. And what the turtle told me was pretty basic tier shit. This is one example of poor lore story-telling of many in Elden Ring.

fuck u

what are some books that disrespect the reader?

every stephen king novel, song of ice & fire, wheel of time, way of kings, kingkiller chronicles....

Attached: 81xAF-yaxaL.jpg (1557x2560, 436.32K)

Fifty shades of grey?

Pretty much this. If someone can't even write and place comprehensible spark notes, why would I read their novel?

That faggot rothfuss STILL hasn't released the next book.
I also love that Erikson more or less stated that the first book was to filter out those who wouldn't be interested in the series.

friend of mine told me 4 years or so ago that Gardens of the Moon is literally the Dark Souls of fantasy books and I picked it up a week later and couldn't put it down

Souls shit gets u used to not putting things down just bc you can't put things together immediately

Same thing happened to me, read the first 50 pages then stopped. A month later picked it up again, and read all 10 books in 40 days or so

The magic/tarot system of the houses and warrens immediately captured my attention on seeing it, prior to that I was a bit taken aback by how sink-or-swim the battle of pale started out.

siege of pale is pretty much what sealed the deal for me I mean having a big stone fortress floating in the sky being assailed by mages from the ground is such a cool concept

Attached: 7yiyg8al90b01.jpg (638x960, 49.45K)

>that is supposed to be Tattersail
Isn't she supposed to be heavyset?

Attached: 1645204803095.jpg (595x608, 184.02K)

kek I know but if you look at the meager amount of fanart (that's mostly low quality) than I would've run with this as well

fair enough, at least it's not as bad as the no shit Utahraptors with swords stapled to their hands shit that is apparently fanart of the K'Chain Che'Malle.

unironically the K'Chain Che'Malle are so retarded I kinda love them

what other fantasy has nigger elves (aside from tes) and raptors with blades as hands

nah mate, Tiste Andii are just elves with obsidian coloured skin, like if you just replaced their pigment with vantablack. The only niggers are the ones from Seven Cities.

Based.
Also Bakker might possibly be an actual Berserk enjoyer, if only it was him who linked up with Miyazaki and not fatso, we could have had some real good stuff.

What's the problem with Way of Kings?

probably kaladin's dumb tendencies.

It's popular. Expect massive cognitive dissonance as retards beg and plead with you to not like it, beg you to have their malformed NPC opinions.

Nothing
Year of the Sanderson is upon us

Attached: 1634994839464.jpg (500x808, 100.74K)