8 hours in

> 8 hours in
> still no idea what to do with runes or how to level up

Attached: elden-ring-limgrave-vista.jpg (1920x1080, 196.93K)

>runes need arc which is just an ember
>but you can get those embers only from pvp and there's like 5 across the world
lol wtf is this shit

retard thread?

rune mechanic is really shit dunno what they thought

maybe, but I've been running around lost for a day not running into anything but enemies out of my level with no way to upgrade

>can't summon friends with spell, have to pay real life money to get co-op
unforgivable

Gotta rest at 3x graces before you can use runes to upgrade.
>there's like 5 across the world
Nigga there's easily 30 that you can find out in the world not to mention the 20 or so you can buy from vendors.

ive havent used one and i just beat the last boss, i have around 40. i also never crafted anything or crouched lol.

I've found way more than 3 and can't upgrade

maybe you shouldnt have rejected the maiden

How hard is it to follow grace irl

haven't met her

You have to actually rest at them, not just find them.
Also you have to accept the maiden when she comes. Not sure what happens if you reject her, but knowing that it's a From game she probably permanently fucks off and puts you into the objectively ultra-hard mode meant for NG+ journeys.

Attached: 1646038446548.jpg (848x1200, 201.94K)

got thrown off when some box teleported me

Honestly there's something really comfy about being woefully under leveled once you get into it in video games
I used to play this slav rpg named Evil Islands not knowing how to level up and the atmosphere was killer with me just going for backstabs all the time and knowing I'd be done for if anything so much as breathed on me, sure there's frustration too but I think a challenge where you have a fraction of a chance of beating something can be really engaging

Attached: brendan.jpg (367x445, 26.89K)

Attached: 32647.jpg (920x934, 159.97K)

Great runes give no benefit whatsoever without popping an arc right? I think the tutorial implied you would still get some benefit by having it merely equipped.

How? Its literally impossible. Milena comes to you after discovering/resting at 3 Grace spots. Shit b8

Great runes do literally nothing unless you use a rune arc to activate them.

>have to pay real life money to get co-op

your fault for playing on console lmao

Attached: 1624817578504.jpg (754x744, 91.97K)

Nah, she won't show up if you're uggo.

you must be really stupid to not be able to level up after 30 minutes.

She genuinely doesn't. I've lit at least 6.

bait

I currently have 17, and I haven't went online at all yet. You can farm them from rats

Not only can you get a lot of them in the world, but you also cant only get them from PvP, but from co-op as well.

>Didnt follow the giant golden arrow pointing out where he should go

How are you people even real?

Go rest at the bonfire next to the gatefront ruins

It's not, including the tutorial level 2 i have 6.

B8