This is the worst area Fromsoft has ever made

This is the worst area Fromsoft has ever made.

Is this the final area in the game? I still have a big cloudy area next to it on the map to unlock

Attached: leyndell.png (1635x947, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VKR6KEzg8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not the last area. You still have a ways to go. On subject though, even after I finished the area, I felt like I definitely missed out on shit but I couldn't be bothered to search through all of that huge area again just to find what corridors I might've missed.

Its not, and the area also goes deep underground.

nope it's literally the best area.

It's not even halfway, or maybe just around there.

Its literally one of the best areas and it has the most amazing OST.

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Attached: 1634663393513.png (300x517, 197.94K)

I thought it was great. Better than Hogwart for sure.

The sewers are both a fucking annoyance, and yet a great distraction from the city itself which is even more of a maze.

Music for the soul

what? it's one of the best areas they've ever made. are you fucking stupid, OP?

The weapon you get from the big bubble blowing babies is a fucking monster

Why?
>Huge dungeon for your exploration autism
>Good music
>Thematic enemies

youtube.com/watch?v=7VKR6KEzg8I

the OST is PURE SOVL.

no, you still have about 15-20 hours left
Leyndell is the game's high point, everything after that is all downhill

kek no, literally one of the best areas they've ever made

>halligtree
>farum azula

FILTERED
ER IS UNFLAWED MASTER PIECE

I loved exploring the capital, it's much more open than I expected.

>worst area
i see you haven't been to the haligtree or the sewers

it unironically one of the best parts of the game.

both of those areas are a fucking slog

>haligtree
what the fuck was from thinking? who designed that area, the C team?

>Haligtree
>Farum Azula
>Good

Attached: 1631746827946.jpg (675x676, 42.6K)

is nokron before or after the capital?

Iwould say before but radhan is the a boss who moves the story so you could do capital and not move any important npc quest.

yeah they're good what the fuck

Haligtree was one of my favourite areas, however Azula is shit.

>boring enemies
>fairly linear
>literally the worst bosses in the entire game
they should have been cut from the game

With minimal spoilers, do fia, the lord of blood, and miquella show up along the main story somewhere or have I missed a big area? I've found malenia, I've finished ranni's questline, and I'm in farum azula. It feels like once I'm done here I'll probably go into the erdtree and end the game, but I can't see where it would be hiding those other ones - might be there's a way I've missed to get up to the area east of nokron, but otherwise I can't see where else I could search.

How the hell is Farum Azula linear?
Maybe you were just tired

>Is this the final area in the game?

Attached: laughing crying doggo.jpg (400x400, 38.09K)

Well FIA THE DEATHBED COMPANION is right there at the roundtable hold all along, she is the hug lady, and she got a storyline of her own, too.

worst area is the Mountain of the Giants.
faggot

Both of those are a peak of actual dungeon design in all fromsoft games. They are ball bustingly hard but the actual layouts, amount of secrets, verticality is fucking impressive. Aesthetically they are god tier too, Haligtree city feels like it came straight out of LOTR

She killed a guy and then left, and after that I never saw her again. I imagined I'd find her in the death area but I think I'm at the end of farum azula and it seems clear she's not here.

Leyndell is fun
Leyndell sewers is not
>Let me do a quick detour in the sewers for the poo poo man
>Why the fuck is it so huge
>Why the fuck is it so confusing
>Why the fuck do the enemies hit so fucking hard

I think I would say that haligtree would be an excellent area if it weren't such a brutal slog that you just push through to the end of it as soon as you can. Being in that place for a second longer than you have to just isn't fun, which is a real shame considering all it does have going for it otherwise.

She is in Deeproot Depths
You can get there from the eternal city.

Do I have to go through the sewers to progress through Leyndell?
I hate sewer levels and the pink cancer area was sewer enough for me for this game.
Please tell me it's optional.

Attached: 1587994132087.png (258x281, 90.25K)

The Astel part can be done before, but there are some parts with two gargoyles that will need higher level

sewers is completely optional. in fact, 90% of the entire content in the game is optional.

>I hate sewer levels and the pink cancer area was sewer enough for me for this game.
Lake of Rot? Did you enjoy it?

So what big thing do i need to watch out for that makes the capital unusable?

Really? I've been to deeproot depths and I thought I'd cleaned the place out, but I guess I must have missed something important. I killed a bunch of ants, went around the mausoleum killing knights and frogs, got some armour from a crucible guy, and eventually got in a coffin that sent me to ainsel. I ended up there again later after the sewers, but it just seemed like an alternative entrance into the same area. The map makes it look like there isn't anything more than that. Did I miss something big then?

It's optional, unless you want to get an ending that you probably don't want to get.

It's about 60-70% close to the final area.
I say this because the last areas literally just require you to speed through it because there's not much to explore there.

What about Mt Geimir or whatever it's called?

optional

that's optional too