Should I buy Elden Ring or pre-order Jack's game?

Should I buy Elden Ring or pre-order Jack's game?

Attached: Oracle of SEXO.jpg (1080x1920, 187.45K)

both for me, but i'll wait until jack is off epic, since i hate being online

Depends. If you are on PC, then buy Elden Ring and pirate Jack's game since Timmy already paid for it.
Now post more Ryne and Lyse if you have. Thank you.

Anal mating press impregnating Ryne.

Depends on which you care for online

Does Elden Ring still has that stuttering problem user?
Sure bro.

Attached: .jpg (675x1200, 291.63K)

post more ryne

Rip user

I want to cum on her high heels.

Not that user, but it's fine for me. Game runs capped all the time outside of the occasional caching stutters. They do get a lot better with time though. Personally it was never that big of an issue that the game would be unplayable.
Thank you for more Ryne.

Thr stuttering is the gamr trying to install shaders as you play, it's accessing your hdd or ssd directly and stopping the game until the shader is installed
Ideally this process would be done before you start the game but it could take hours to do for the entire game

both for me, after about 80h on ER i finish exploring most of bottom half of world next thing im will probable do is the MT whatever, but i think i will stop ER here and go play the FF:Chaos first before going back to it.

How did Thancred resist fucking her?

He didn't.

For me it's DSL goth girl.

Attached: 94615135_p0.jpg (825x1413, 527.87K)

Just pre-order Jack's game, I regret buying yet another open world game with crafting and stealth elements.
Yes and it's atrocious.

i want to coom on the floor only for her to step in it with her huge high heels and say its worthless

These two should breed.

As for your question: fuck the greater will, fuck Marika, fuck CHAOS. Become as gods and marry Ranni no I'm not living through suffering SHUT THE FUCK UP IM NOT GOING TO WALK

I didn't know I wanted this until this post and now I want to do this too.

Elden Ring is already proven to be huge and will have good online for a while. Jack may end up with pretty mild sales and could end up only having a small window of opportunity for decent online play.

based