Advance wars

>game has war in name
>gets delayed indefinitely

defend this

Attached: aw.jpg (1200x675, 157.14K)

Cringe

Not a good time to release a game like this, when people are LITERALLY FUCKING DYING INA FUCKING WAR. YOU FUCKING RETARD, HOLY SHIT, OP. PLEASE KILL YOURSELF, AND RECORD IT LIVE ON TWITCH, SO HISTORIANS IN THE FUTURE CAN LOOK BACK UPON YOUR LEGACY AND TEACH HOW NOT TO BE A FUCKING PERSON

Its more than that. Have you ever played advance wars? Its plot is basically Russia invading a country

dumn Ukrainian niggers cucking me out of kino

Its cancelled they just dont want to admit it yet.

Nintendo said they're delaying it in the light of recent events, and well, Advance Wars 1's story starts with Blue Moon invading Orange Star. The Blue Moon faction is based on Russia, while Orange Star is USA. That's my guess.

Funnily enough, AW1 on GBA released the day before 9/11.

There has not been a single moment in the last 3000 years that people weren't dying in a war somewhere on the planet. Oh, you mean a war that Reddit libs were paying attention to, got it

RIP "Metal Slug: tactics"
How long until the word WAR is banned from every piece of media including old game pors?
We are entering a new era of hardcore censorship (Capcom Arcade Stadium, Advance Wars, Pocky and Rocky, Capcom Fighting Collection, Etc...)

Attached: Official SNK art.jpg (640x480, 66.4K)

what he said ah shit I forgot about that one

Please god no it looks so cool and I wanna play it on my OLED

I support Ukrainian subhumans more than tendies.

>remake looks like shit
>gets delayed
>war breaks out
>"W-w-we had to delay it, prease understand"
How convenient.

Why wouldn't you just play the originals? The art in this looks like hot garbage.

Attached: crap.png (1366x768, 1.81M)

I wouldn't mind if ALL graphics were "cartoons", map and battle scenes alike, but I guess it would be costly

Attached: advancewars-nintendo.gif (498x270, 1.61M)

Nah wayfoward makes far superior girls than nintendo

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 814.48K)

>art le bad
why?
>cuz black people

Imagine being a Ukrainian who is looking forward to playing this game from your childhood and escape the reality of the war but they end up delaying this game because it might hurt some people's feeling.

here's your (You) mr. bait

Attached: 1e8.jpg (389x257, 14.25K)

We get less than 3% of oil from Russia. Instead let's starve the innocent people by delaying a game? Fuck that

lmao how old are you?

Remastered soundtrack
Online play
map editor

cute girls and also based sturm

Attached: 1644598381970.png (1334x750, 2.7M)