Chaos Head

I just finished this game. What did (you) think about it? I didn't see the B ending but i hear its so depressing that i honestly wouldn't want to see it,especially in this period. Does Noah offer more valuable info?

Attached: ChaosHead_Front.jpg (423x500, 43.8K)

Haha good job. Did the characters dance after the credits or not?

They should have danced? It ended with the blue sky and then they had the credits scroll with the end image being Seira in the rubble

I haven't played the vn yet. I was asking because it would be cool if they danced haha. How long did it take you?

Well it took 1 to 2 hours per chapter and it has 10 chapters. I played it over the course of a week and a half

Did Chaos;Head Noah ever get finished being translated?

NoAH has some saucy routes, especially if you care about the over arching narrative in SciADV, definitely be on the lookout for when it releases in english. Sena and Rimi routes are my favorites, the extended ending it provides is also nice to see. Also about B ending, it is pretty depressing but it gives you some insight on the New Gen murders that you never see in the common route, check it if you play NoAH or something

Attached: 20220305_175518.jpg (1136x1600, 228.8K)

Started off really strong but the back half felt so rushed that I find it hard to recommend. I did find that it added a bit to the ending of Chaos;Child, which is my 2nd favorite SciAdv VN after Steins;Gate, and it's pretty short.

Shit VN with a really stupid plot.

I actually got hooked on it start to finish. I didn't expect the plot twist of who he really is and it was a nice surprise.
I want to go through all of SciADV. I really liked watching Steins Gate and i decided to play everything. Now after finishing this i was thinking if Chu Chu is worth it. I will wait for the official translation of Noah and play Steins Gate. Now here comes the better question. Elite or classic? I see this is pretty divided between fans

I prefer the original because it has Huke's art, also Steins;Gate Elite has some missing content compared to the original there's even a whole character that was cut from the story, even though he is just a minor antagonist.
The Chu Chu games are both canon for Chaos;Head and Chaos;Child even though they may look like just fan service, then again people often have different definitions of what "canon" is in this series. Like when people think that S;G Linear Bounded Phenogram is not worth playing because its just "what-if" scenarios, LBP even though is a series of unexplored world lines still expands the characters stories and lore of the world, so go and play all of them, they're all worth it in my opinion

Attached: FDlhY_eagAAiJPu.jpg (1440x1497, 198.79K)

Basically this.
I loved how insane the mc was at first, and it made for a very interesting condition for the crazier stuff that happened, but when it turned into a shounen shit went down the drain.

I mean how much more could the poor guy take. He needed to get shounen because otherwise his life couldn't have gotten any worse. So much paranoia in his head and for good reason. Everybody fucked him over. The moment he found out what he was in front of his house really made me feel for him

Ok so original Steins Gate and if i really feel nostalgia for Chaos head and i want more i try Chu Chu.

Delude yourself to the point of becoming the anime shounen
A word in advance if you think of playing Robotics;Notes as well, Elite is the way to go with that one, its a direct upgrade from the original and doesn't remove anything from the original experience, Mages just really wanted to be experimental with Steins Gate Elite for some reason. Have a fun journey, see you on the other side

Attached: FFseJbfaMAERkE-.jpg (927x1316, 1.08M)

So if i play classic there would be something i dont get in Robotics?

>The moment he found out what he was in front of his house really made me feel for him
lol what? How much of a nerdy sap are you? The dude's a total asshat.

The dude has so many delusions and insecurities that he can't possibly be anything but an asshat. That doesn't mean he deserves what happens.

The Elite version of Robotics Notes basically just adds some cinematics from the anime, it doesn't change the structure of the story or scenes of the original at all, its more of a port with some added features

The REAL Takumi didn't deserve it, but the one you play as kind of had it coming to him with how much a dysfunctional misanthropic loser he was.

I mean, that's the whole point right? Him redeeming himself and actually being useful for once in his life. Its neet character arc 101

Attached: suzuelite.png (766x766, 525.98K)

I want to go on a school shooting spree with Kozupii.

Attached: c6834fc5558f7b4d62518c10134560805889cb55b5f47d88ea6c3b505ef2a7b6.jpg (4408x6578, 2.44M)

Yes, that's the whole point, but it's not very satisfying to watch the plot devolve into him storming the bad guy's base with a magical anime sword after spending hours going REEEEEE FEMOIDS AND NORMIES REEEEE. Through the first half of the story, fake Takumi felt like a character you had to put up with for the greater good of the plot, but once that plot was near its end, suddenly he becomes some cheesy action hero with superpowers. Kind of stupid if you ask me.

I see what you mean, it can feel a little dissonant to have such an evolution, then again, its the idea of him becoming his own person that sells the character I think, in the end he didn't storm the bad guy''s base to save the world, he did it for his sister and Rimi which were really the only friends he had

This is why Noah fixes the very pacing of the story for the better. You see this asshat nerd slowly come to care for pussy, at the very least, becoming far more relatable on at least a fundamentally human level as he grows only to die like a retard six fucking times in total before he finally gets the courage to dab on the stupid big bad at the very end. Makes the chuuni catharsis actually palpable and worthwhile.

Attached: 0dd804bec98b1b603ce85c485ba60866fcd42965fd2e5bb389e202aed4d117b9.jpg (4883x5143, 2.84M)

I just wanna read the alt endings of Noah
And that maybe someone backports the translation to PSV like SGE and Phenogram

Attached: 1518863987844.jpg (449x600, 55.93K)

after the colossal clusterfuck that is SG0, the snoozefest that is RN AND the shitty anime clips "muh ELITE version!" nonsense, I dont think i'll ever try another MAGES VN again