What is your HONEST opinion on this character?

What is your HONEST opinion on this character?

Attached: Spinal_Portrait.jpg (420x462, 86.15K)

She's cool

Don't know what game he's from but looks pretty cool. The steering wheel pauldron's a solid way to make a skeleton look big and elite in a pirate-y setting, octopus shield is a bit weird though, is it made out of wood with an octopus strapped onto it, or what?

Mr bones/10
I really hope someone in big ass pile MS bought is open to develop a new ki

It's a magical shield with a kraken theme. Haven't played in a while, but I'm pretty sure the tentacles are animated as if the shield is alive.

Too OP in the snes game.

I'm skeleptical

there was a rumor that microsoft was trying to get a japanese dev to work on the next KI

I can’t play him worth dick. Cool design though.

I really like the aesthetic of KI.
Is it fun?

yes

*cackles maniacally in skeleton*

*runs toward you*
YAHAHAHAHAHA

Scuttlebutt is that Bamco is developing KI4, or at least it should be called KI4 because KI2014 should be retroactively called KI3 since the game was a borderline miracle to turn out good let alone great.
>Reboot of an old as fuck game known mainly as a meme
>Has to reboot a bunch of designs that are insanely cheesy and lame
>Game is developed in 8 months for new hardware
>Made by the guys who made Silent Hill Homecoming and Battleship: The Movie: The Game
>Is in one of the hardest genres to get right
>Does a bunch of shit in term of netplay and release no other game was doing but have now become commonplace
>Dev gets bought out a year after release and a new dev has to be brought in
>Doesn't play anything like other pillars of its genre
>Still ends up great
KI is one of those weird miracle games that should have been utter shit but defied all odds and came out great.

Attached: 10 golden country.gif (480x360, 3.98M)

He's a based manlet.

He's a cool as fuck design which is saying alot since the original was literally just "Is a skeleton". Also has a cool as fuck theme. Still hate playing against him just like I hate fighting Wulf, Aria, and Riptor.

Great theme/10

Based but make way for the GOAT

Attached: character_bio_hero_thunder-1.jpg (1866x875, 234.88K)

Ah, cats meow meow

When I was a kid, I would just mash the controller and still pull combo with him on the snes game. Good times.

>Also has a cool as fuck theme.
I can't think of a KI character with a bad theme.

>Hisako and Arbiter's Theme

Attached: 66e33940afb045c0fa390d6e4244e20a.png (396x338, 76.96K)

>game came out 8 years ago
Shit time flies fast

Riptor and Kan Ra both have meh themes but that's because apparently Mick had about 48 hours to compose them and wanted to re-do them. Given a 48 hour deadline it's insane they are as quality as they are. I hope to god if the rumors of a new KI are true they get Mick back, bonus points if Sol Badguy shows up as a guest for some reason and we get a Daisuke Mick crossover track.

My personal crossover hope would be a Darkstalkers like Dimitri or Lord Raptor

He's a big scary skeleton with a sword and shield. Ideally the entire roster would also have been skeletons.

The whole KI1 cast is generic early 90s cg, KI3 did a good job updating them, in season 1 at least