Untitled

Attached: comedy genius elden ring.jpg (680x679, 196.76K)

It's true.

user please I don't read minds. What did you mean by this?

amazing chest ahead

god I fucking hate reddit so much

Stop posting this Nazi chud comic.

Hahaha you guys, you're not gonna believe it! I left an "illusory wall ahead" message next to a normal wall! Holy shit I'm laughing so hard rn!

Hang on, I just got the 8000th updoot on my "If only I had a giant but hole" message. I'm so proud of that one, really using the available vocabulary to the fullest.

Be wary of up dog, my fellow tarnished :) Heh heh, just a little in-joke, don't worry if you don't get it.

>nooooo how dare you brighten up someone's day with a funny little harmless joke

Attached: A84D2A1AC95F43A6A258401DBB85F8B2.jpg (335x321, 76.18K)

big chest

You don't have the right

Attached: 1642964106588.jpg (1024x492, 99.04K)

>funny

Bold assumption.

what's up dog..

OI MATE! YOU AVIN A CHUCKLE HUH?

you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right, o you don't have the right

Attached: 1642904428936.gif (300x242, 1.13M)

Stonetoss dumped in quality after the trust the science one

DON'T GIVE UP SKELETON

Attached: bones gam.jpg (1200x800, 79.76K)

We're boned!

It's so hard to leave a message that contains any actual information, the available phrases are completely fucked. "Boss ahead" and "Grace ahead, try left" are the only ones I've seen or been able to write. But of course there's "lovable sort", "lover" "rump" and a whole shit ton of ways to otherwise say "HaHA I want to have SEX with this CORPSE"

If you got a single heal from a message in the course of your playthrough you didn't beat the game

most of the helpful ones I've come across always starts with "try"
>try up
>try locking on
>try luring out
>try horseback battle

Rump ahead,
Ahh, plump sort...

Attached: 1641632420781.jpg (359x377, 34.58K)

Oh, and even "grace ahead" requires a mental substitution that it actually means "Site of Grace", and not Grace in general, the thing in the world that the game is about.

I HECKING LOVE THIS COMMUNITY ASF

Edit: wow so basically i woke up and i've never had this much upsneeds on a comment this is kinda sorta amazing y'all

Attached: 161829468141.jpg (700x372, 36.87K)

Attached: FD3zVVTVgAUNQHI.jpg (750x741, 61.14K)

I'm sorry, but helpful comments do nothing while meme shit pumps endless heals into me.

Oh I got something I can pump into you instead
*unzips dick*

>funny

>If you got a single heal from a message in the course of your playthrough you didn't beat the game
...Screamed the stable boy.

>noooo how dare you rape children