Elden Ring

Did they just make Elden Ring political, Any Forums?

Attached: gfhgfh.png (981x511, 175.61K)

>is called miura
>doesn't appreciate flat chests
what a secondary faggot

Flat female characters...what did they mean by that?

Attached: 1642986049532.png (720x874, 861.3K)

go back faggot

Flat character design erotic

Attached: 1643995309498.jpg (928x556, 24.62K)

>cater to SJW faggotry
>they still complain

GEE FUCKIN' WHIZ

Attached: 1338385252511.gif (349x248, 1.74M)

flat is justice

>they
this is from a guy who likes titties you retard, not "they"

Bring on the flat chests.

Attached: 1632611719033.png (655x831, 258.47K)

How do people spend more than half a percent of brain real estate on this virgin-ass topics?

I don't know why that guys complaining I like "flat" characters hehe

Attached: 1646246777753.png (400x400, 12.81K)

God I wish I had a gf that I could carry around

Attached: unnamed.gif (295x512, 83.57K)

Marika has decent boobs.

If you are going for realism in armors then male and female armor looks basically the same. Boob plate and bikini armor are not effective armors and even the flattest traditional armor has a lot of room under it so you dont have to exaggerate features to get everything to fit unless you are just vain and want to do so like with nipple armors or giant cod pieces you see in history.

the female characters are just morphed version of the male body mesh
that's why the character creator makes abhorrent female characters

Realism in vidya is boring, that’s why I like my big chunky excuse of sword that releases waves of gravity magic.
I also love how I can roll around to become literally immortal.

The FromSoft games barely had sexy designs save for a few exceptions though. Don’t recall female specific armour in previous games either.

They are going for a more "realistic" depiction on armors though and that matches the setting. Having a bunch of flashy boob armor or mail bikinis would clash so hard with the setting and tone it wouldnt be funny. Yes they are doing super unrealistic things but something has to bind itself to the setting and tone and they did that with the designs.

>one persob makes one post on steam or tweet on twitter
>we have to have a 300 reply thread about it on Any Forums

Literally hadn't even given the female playable characters titties a thought in this game for two reasons, 1. I always play as a male, 2. I'm not a coomer, busy slaying big monsters while wielding heavy armaments

Go back to where you stole this thread from, gamingcirclejerk tranny.